405th Halo 3 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have PMed everyone on team 5 and 6 about playing Saturday the 12th, I miss typed 13th in the PM, but satruday is the 12th. At 10 AM CMT. This is the response I have gotten.
Knights of Mercia:
1. smilie5768 ????
2. PrimalWeyland OK
3. NoCode1NoGo OK
4. ConK3rS V2 OK

Team 6:
1. FRANKTHETANK805 ????
2. dishonestpirate OK
3. shad0wl0rd69 Checking Schedule
4. BlacRoseImortal OK

If nothing else looks like we might have some 2v2?

Sorry I wasn't able to get on, I didn't realize that it was that Saturday. If you'll let me sign up again, i'll be there unless something comes up. And if something DOES come up, i'll be sure to PM someone about it.

Dark Rogue said:
Sorry I wasn't able to get on, I didn't realize that it was that Saturday. If you'll let me sign up again, i'll be there unless something comes up. And if something DOES come up, i'll be sure to PM someone about it.

You're up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - I hate being late to the party. That's what I get for not floating around here much lately.......

Any chance of still getting in on this?

PM or hit up on XBL.

Gamertag: Winter 000

Thanks.

I’m in for the team 5v6 this sat.
Provided I got the time right. 10am central is 9pm on +11GMT right?

p0rtalman said:
I’m in for the team 5v6 this sat.
Provided I got the time right. 10am central is 9pm on +11GMT right?
If my calculations are correct...
its 8:30AM in my time zone now, when I switch my computer clock to the GMT + 11 time zone, my time changes to 12:30 AM
I changed my time to 10AM, then switched to GMT+11 my time went to 2AM. I may be doing this incorrectly though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this should aid any more time concerns (as long as it is set to the right time ;) ):
http://www.timeanddate.com/

If you want to work out the time in other timezones just go here and put in the time and your location and it should come up with a page like the one above.

Hope it helps

Team 6 has a replacement player, his GT and Username (on 405th) is: Xx SNIPER WOLF

so team 6 is now:

BlacRoseImortal
DishonestPirate
shad0wl0rd69
Xx SNIPER WOLF

Is that ok??

Sorry, guys... I'm bowing out. Partially due to NAT issues, and partly because I wholeheartedly refuse to participate in an MLG gunbarrel circlejerk.

It's elitist, it's no fun, and to be perfectly honest, I'd rather spend my time with the SoaH Irregulars and let my team down than do something that's about as much fun as having my pubic hairs incinerated. You can keep your MLG, as far as I care.

Edit:

And I quote from Boris:

"MLG is my most disliked playlist. Christ, I got MVP in it, and yet I still fail? Nim nim nim."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back