405th Mentor Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude,

Would love to help, but I don't know if I qualify as a veteran here.

Anyway, I'm from Malaysia and I'm already helping some people on the ground with making their armor. I'll continue doing what I can, but if you think I'm qualified to take a mentee, please assign one to me. :)

Since you're both new and nobody has stepped up as a mentor yet I'm assigning the two of you together and you can help each other since I have gone through you're threads and you both know quite a bit.

Since you're both new and nobody has stepped up as a mentor yet I'm assigning the two of you together and you can help each other since I have gone through you're threads and you both know quite a bit.

Thanks! So it looks like we're gonna be learning from each other rather than one mentoring the other. Cool. :)

I wouldn't really count myself as a veteran, but I love to help and I am learning this process very fast. I know a lot of the basics, and I feel I could really help some of the new members get started. I will leave the call up to you, but I am up for helping out. :)

still need mentors? been around a while and picked up a few tricks of my own. wouldn't mind helpin a few newcomers.

Hey Nintendude, first off, mad props for this thread. I'm actually surprised it's not a sticky(like in the Noob Section or something).
Anywho, While I think I have the pep thing down, I'm still very much a noob (zero experience so far) beyond that.
If there's a mentor who doesn't mind working with a slowpoke, or has knowledge with propmaking, do you mind setting me up?

Many thanks

Apprentice reporting ^_^ lol

Having a mentor to help me out with all the questions I usually ask on a daily basis when I'm not working on the armor would be great. To give a little background, I'm working on pep-ing ODST armor, and then using both fiberglass resin and liquid plastic to make it rigid. Once that's done, I want to vacuum form the visor but I'm still stumped on a lot of things (to some extent).

So yeah :D lol

Iam new, not sure if I require a mentor, but if someone wants to haha sure :) help is always accepted and appreciated!

ps. ive read almost all the help guides and tuts so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back