405th Veteran Chat Discussion - IMPORTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1PM CST works fine for me, or if you want at 8PM CST Xtreme I can tell the questions that you have. My Skype name is Cylonproject2000 but I don't have MSN. Just don't know if Adam, another staff member or a mod could attend at 1PM you might want to send Adam a e-mail letting him know of the change in time.

Viva la revolucion!

We've all been asking for change here for ages, about time someone stood up and decided they could organize people to do something about it. So many have shouted at the sky that 'someone needs to do something about this!!!' If you guys want to decide who that someone is, or armwrestle each other for the responsibility, all the power to you. If you can build the momentum necessary to enact the changes you want.. go for it!

I've been here as a moderator for almost as long as I've been a member. I've shaken the foundations as much as I've seen them shaken. At times I've been the sole mod taking care of the place while everyone else was too busy to contribute, other times I was one of the 'too busy to contribute' guys. I've never hesitated to call people out when they weren't acting in the best interests of the group. I've encouraged and promoted far more people than I've shut out or banned. I've seen the 405th Charter come and go, swept away like so much dust. I've seen the direction of the group threatened and internal revolutions nearly overthrow the ownership of the site.. and I've watched the winds of change blow through this place like a tornado only to leave everything absolutely intact. I've shouted at the sky just as much as you guys... and I'm confident that when everything settles back down it'll pretty much be the same place it has been since the beginning, better or worse, organized or hastily thrown together. When you are all done shaking the foundations I'll still be here to serve the 405th in every single way I can. This place is as much a part of me as I am of it.

Thats a funny thing... that your postponement would push your meeting to happen on July 4th, Independance Day. Is this irony, or appropriate?

I'm honestly not sure whether I should participate in your meeting, or let you guys do what you're gonna do and just see what happens. I almost feel it may be more authentic if I stay out of it and just let this progress organically. Nobody here has called for my input, or made anything other than blanket accusations at the powers that be. Would you like me to participate? If you do, count me in. If not, best of luck and I'll be eager to see the outcome of this.

-Sean

***EDIT: Oops.. just saw the personal invitation to me in one of those early posts.. I can't be expected to come running whenever my name is dropped in a thread.. if you need to get ahold of me at anytime while the PM system is still broken, you can email me at bradlesk@hotmail.com Already sent you message with my cell#. Whenever you decide that this is going to happen, please just let me know one way or another and I can be there.

Is this happening over Skype or Messenger? I haven't used Skype since the podcast, I'll try to get prepared.. please just set a date and time.

@Sean- I E-mailed you back.

Ok, it looks like this meeting will happen at 1:00pm CST today. If you can make it, awesome. If you can not I’m sorry for changing the date on you all so late into our initial plans.

Stay frosty,

Jake
Xtreme TACTICS 101

P.S- I did my best to E-mail/message everyone to inform you all of the change in time.

Doh! I'll be at work during that timeframe. Please take notes and post a summary for those of us who cannot attend. :)

My internet was laggy all day so I couldnt get in contact with you guys.
I dont know if this is still happening?

If it is add me on MSN: alex.monje@ live.com
or on skype: alexmonje

Unfortunatly my internet and computer are both being a prick at the moment so I'm out on the convo, but I hope all goes well.

Good luck to you guys on this. Please keep logs/notes, so the rest of us not attending can be part of this as well, in some way!

You guys are killing me! Me and Alex Spartan have been trying to get in but we only have the usernames of those who posted them on here.

Where did you go, Xtreme?! Agghhhh...This bites.

Hey Sean, please add me, trying to contact everybody

Im trying to get all this together, but its just so confusing!!!
I was chatting with xtreme a while ago, but he left the chat out of nowhere

we're in the middle of the meeting right now, we waited a half hour for people to join, but we can't have people coming and going throuhgout the meeting. So for now, the meeting is closed. We'll post up our notes after the meeting wraps up... I'm sure that there will be more of these in the future, so don't worry you haven't missed your chance.

Yeah, but I told them I'd be back in 20 minutes, I had to go home to get skype....We TRIED to get in a half hour ago.

*grumble*

-_-

I'm gonna organize a complaint chat about the complaint chat.

Just kidding. But seriously. Next time let's give a little warning before changing the times. >.<

Wow, this really sucks

I was chatting with xtreme and he left without telling me.
He could have invited me or something.

I got online at 2:30 and I didnt get an invite

The notes and such should be coming up on this thread soon. in it will be a set meeting time and such so we don't have a problem with people getting missed next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back