Cannier's mk Vb build

Disaster has struck. I was painting the helmet today and while letting it dry I left it in the sun. I had it sitting on an old broom stick and it melted leaving a pretty big dent (kinda looked like a bump on the head). I've done some surgery on it using an old spoon so it should be salvageable. There's also some smaller melted areas.
View attachment 348287
But the black and gray areas are painted now. So after I fix this the main colors are next.
The front half of the chest is fully printed now and I'll start sanding soon.
That would look like a sick battle damage mark! Unintentional plasma burn

What's up 405th! I'm back with some progress on my helmet. So the painting is (mostly) finished.
20240720_123456.jpg

So the biggest addition is the blue portion on top but I've also added little silver scratches to the edges of the helmet and finished black washing the top. Finally added a matte clear coat to get rid of some of the shine. Now on to the "mostly" I said earlier, I guess I didn't coat the bottom of the helmet properly so the paint down there has slowly worn down to the plastic so I need to fix that.

But wait there's more! I've complained about my ears needing to be pressed to my head to get this thing on so what better way to fix this than removing more ear room! I'm kidding kind of what I've really done is add a pair of head phones to the helmet.
20240816_175839.jpg

So here it is I haven't added the ear padding yet but I'm pretty happy with it right now. I do plan on covering the electronics soon I just don't know if I want to print it or maybe use card board.
So that's all for now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back