Michael
Simon
Will
Mark Pafford
Bill Bray
Gabriel (Gabe I think)
Peter Cooper
William (Blue)

I will CLAME the Table as soon as we get in to find it Thursday night or Friday AM.

We will need shifts of us to be at the table ALL day. Pick a time and Up date it as we go.
This is a plan I do need in put. EDIT the start and end times as needed I just remberd from last year.

We will need some displays The Table NEEDS to have ALL the stuff off at the end of each night, OR it WILL walk of in the night (STOLEN).

I do NOT have a lot of room at the Westerfield Studios Table BUT can handle 2 or 3 thing (Vender Room is locked at night)

The Con is like a small city you will NOT stay at the table all day. Go and have fun. Saterday-night is the big LOOK AT ME time on the main floor.

WE DO NOT SELL STUFF AT THE TABLE!

P.M. me is you need selling space at the Westerfield Table

FR
8:00 - 10:00
1-Robert Westerfield (sample) do the same to your name it a time
10:00 - 1:00
1-
2-

1:00 - 4:00
1-
2-

4:00 - 6:00 ish.
1-
2-

Sat
Peraid 10:00 to ?
Most every body...

10:00 - 1:00(Table)
1-
2-

1-
2-

1-
2-

6:00 ish. 405 Dinner B.Y.F.
ALL

Sunday
1-
2-

1-
2-

1-
2-

Monday
1-
2-

1-
2-

1-
2-

i think i will be most of the time in armor at the table but i will take one day in casual gear
(405th t-shirt maybe ;) ). for the list i will wait what others want .

I might not be able to do shifts at the moment i dont have a really set schedule for my con time. But as soon as i find out ill post.

i will know when i can work the table as soon as i get my security schedule for the actors i am working with. story i do not know yet

Jaxjags2100 said:
Dread's,

What track are you assigned to? Do you know yet?

PM him This is for the table and Marching and Diner only. Please...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there with my fiance and don't think I'll be able to really work anything unfortunately. If I left her there fending for herself I probably wouldn't be allowed to go back to Dragon*Con haha. In addition we're leaving the Con Monday morning. Usually the con is on the slowdown at that point...most people are packing up.

Was reading the other Dcon thread, talking with V about it. I did tell you I would be up for manning the table for a long time right?

Plus I think the thread needs a bump so we can get more organization going on, parade, table, drinking, etc.

TheRob said:
Was reading the other Dcon thread, talking with V about it. I did tell you I would be up for manning the table for a long time right?

Plus I think the thread needs a bump so we can get more organization going on, parade, table, drinking, etc.

Yes your right

well i'll be at my own booth, we might beable to store some items in my booth at the end of each day

i put my name on saturday but i can do more hour if need .

FR
8:00 - 10:00
1-Robert Westerfield (sample) do the same to your name it a time
1-
2-

1-
2-

1-
2-

Sat
Peraid 10:00 to ?
Most every body...

10:00 - 1:00(Table)
1-
2-

1-
2-

1-Simon (bleedoff)
2-

6:00 ish. 405 Dinner B.Y.F.
ALL

Sunday
1-
2-

1-
2-

1-
2-

Monday
1-
2-

1-
2-

1-
2-

alright we are right over a week before most of us get to atlanta for the event. What is the deal with the table, and workers for it?

sorry aboot the short notice but i am available to do a shift or two during the con excluding saturday the 30th between 8pm and 11 pm

I'll gladly be hanging around the table for most of the event, with the exceptions of the Parade, and the Costume contest.

Is anyone bringing display items or photos??

ive got a quick question what does buying a ticket do for me anyway? because of the conventions i went to i had more fun just being in the hallway than i did in the exhibets. but since we are going to be there do i still need to buy a ticket? and also when is the parade? and what time? and days sorry for the inconvience

crackhead09 said:
ive got a quick question what does buying a ticket do for me anyway? because of the conventions i went to i had more fun just being in the hallway than i did in the exhibets. but since we are going to be there do i still need to buy a ticket? and also when is the parade? and what time? and days sorry for the inconvience

You won't be able to get in the door without a ticket. They've got security everywhere. No badge no entry and it has to be on display at all times.

Jaxjags2100 said:
You won't be able to get in the door without a ticket. They've got security everywhere. No badge no entry and it has to be on display at all times.

In the door to the convention no, with no ticket you wont get in period. But the Hotel public area... If its the hotel hallways you are trying to visit, then you wont have trouble getting into the public area of the hotel. The convention area however will have security just as Jax described.

I know some are, or may be, already on their way to Atlanta. Well I hope everyone check the weather forecast. Friday and Monday seem fine, but Saturday and Sunday have small chances for isolated thunderstorms. Meaning, if it does decide to rain where we're at, it's probably going to be pretty hard at times.

For those that haven't left yet. Don't forget to pack some rain gear.

See everyone in about 24hrs, as I'm still stuck at work today... :mad:

23Magnum said:
I know some are, or may be, already on their way to Atlanta. Well I hope everyone check the weather forecast. Friday and Monday seem fine, but Saturday and Sunday have small chances for isolated thunderstorms. Meaning, if it does decide to rain where we're at, it's probably going to be pretty hard at times.

For those that haven't left yet. Don't forget to pack some rain gear.

See everyone in about 24hrs, as I'm still stuck at work today... :mad:

I got rained on at the last com in my MC armour

I fixed the boot thing

I hope no ones Pep milts ... :)

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back