Dragon Con 405th 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still at work as well ugh! Could this day go any slower possibly? I mean geez. Good idea on the rain gear if you're not staying in one of the host hotels. If it does rain I'm sure it won't last long. It is the south so rain storms usually go by quick, that is unless it's Fay. But other than that I'm sure everyone will be fine.

We should be arriving tomorrow early afternoon about 1 p.m. Gotta drop off the dogs at the vets and then on the way up to Atlanta at about 8 a.m. See ya there!

I'm not going to D*Con, this year, but honestly, I couldn't be more excited!! :lol:

I hope everything goes great!

Also.... I hate and envy every single one of you, who are attending. :confused: :p

Yeh, the suspense before a good convention always makes everything take sooo much longer!
I really envy all you going! ill see you all there in 2010.
also.. LOTS of photos please :D

well i tested out my armor last night in the Hyatt for about and hour adn was in awe at all the people taking my picture. I was in the red armor in case anyone saw. also where is our table set up so i know where to meet up with everyone when i am done with security today. and i am in the Hyatt if anyone needs me

Geez, it sounds liek 2010 is gonna be a major 405th party XD

By then I'll deffinately have my Armor done along with a full aray of weapons, I'll be the badass Pink spartan buahahahahaha :cool:

2010's going to be a good year :D
hmmm if i somehow procure several thousand $$ in the next couple of hours i could make it to D*con by Sunday.... I wish.
To all those at D*con, We envy you :cry: also, post pics asap please! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back