DragonCon - 405th Deployment Photos, Photo/Videoshoot [2016]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys and gals:

For those who are waiting for Deployment photos: PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. If I don't hear anything by this coming weekend, I'll post the remaining pictures in this thread for you to download personally. (Good news: the memory card did NOT corrupt the photos. Yay! Everything survived the heat.)

I had a wonderful time with you all this year and hope to continue the positive vibes, and expect some fun pictures/video to appear in the coming days/week.
Don't forget to post any pictures you took or have! --> I'll compile pictures on Facebook, and create a short video compilation. There's a lot of good stuff that happened and I was honoured to be around you all.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to FANGS and BMP Props, for all their hard work and organizing everything this year. This truly was a great experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that if I took your deployment photos, to please message me with your email address!
I still have photos for 3 people: an ODST, Emile, and a red Halo 4 SPARTAN. :)

CoS Spartan058, I'm patient. Not many are active daily on here, and life does tend to get in the way...especially after a convention as big as DragonCon. It took me the past two weeks to recover from con crud, slowly responding to everyone else as sick as I was. lol

Ugh the dragon con crud was terrible, thankfully I only walked away with a cold. Hopefully they get their pictures soon, I know everyone was anxious to be deployed!

Yeah, I always wish the best for everyone. Deployment is no easy task, but the process should always remain as fun and inspiring as possible. :eek:)

Thank YOU, BlazedStarbon for undertaking to help members out with photos. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and to spend some time with you in the airport on our way home!

I have seen some on facebook, however does anyone have some good links of videos and pictures taken at dragon con?

Your best option will be to scour the main 405th Facebook page, then click on individual members tagged in those photos. You'll come across duplicates here and there, but there are some amazing shots of everyone individually by photographers, especially during the parade. I actually have video that still hasn't seen the light yet as I'm currently rendering it to downsize the file itself for uploads. You guys should see things from me by this coming weekend.

If you're looking for video, definitely check out AK Blade and Blaine Self on Facebook. They already have content up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back