DragonCon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get my H1 marine armor done and detailed I might try to show up, save money for plane though, be nice to see you all, anyway Ill try to be there this year or next whenever this is going to happen.

So What do you think. Should I put up a 405 banner an my table and / or get a cub table near the 501 and USCM etc...
Rob
Adam? You mail box is FULL

Will we get 1 person to man the cub table per shift?

Rob said:
So What do you think. Should I put up a 405 banner an my table and / or get a cub table near the 501 and USCM etc...
Rob
Adam? You mail box is FULL

Will we get 1 person to man the cub table per shift?

You can count me in, and I will be bringing extra helmets and armor ;)

PS I have a vinyl cutter, do you have the banner? I can make us one.

Sean I so hope you get to come! You too Sigma-LS..... I see you reading this!

Last edited by a moderator:
DoC ByTeS said:

I may lean towards going to this instead of Otakon. Turns out all the damn hotels ALREADY sold out for Otakon, and I know Dragon Con is starting to look the same way. heheheh I'm confident I can have all my armor done by then and perhaps even get my boyfriend into some ODST armor :D A Sci-Fi more adult theme costume sounds like a nice change :D I can only do so many anime cons XP

I'm gonna do my best. I almost made it there last year, but due to a big project at work that I couldn't get out of I wasn't able to attend. Sounds like a big turnout from the 405th, all the more incentive to make it there this year.

Sean Bradley said:
I'm gonna do my best. I almost made it there last year, but due to a big project at work that I couldn't get out of I wasn't able to attend. Sounds like a big turnout from the 405th, all the more incentive to make it there this year.

Sweet! Hopefully we'll take over the SW troop. DragonCon.... wait no...... HaloCon

hehehehe

I would absolutley love to go this year. I think I might go ahead and ask for those days off.

Ill be trying my best to fly over from london.... might be a bit hard to convince the parents... but like i said ill try. Wont have armor though :cry:

If anyone brings extra (doc!) hehehe, i would be happy to take it off your hands just for DC

DoC ByTeS said:

Banner would be good Can you print on vinyl or just cut... 2' X 6' is the Small table size.
see what you can do. We need to put a poll throw the top for marching.

Post layout befor you make, We can help on $ if you need.
Rob

Rob said:
Banner would be good Can you print on vinyl or just cut... 2' X 6' is the Small table size.
see what you can do. We need to put a poll throw the top for marching.

Post layout befor you make, We can help on $ if you need.
Rob

I can't print vinyl but I'm really good at layered vinyl, I just love the way it looks.

Anyway help with $ is alway greatly app. But this would be no sweet, just need to know what all we need on it.

Maybe I should start a topic on it? or have ppl post designs?

SpartanForever said:
Ill be trying my best to fly over from london.... might be a bit hard to convince the parents... but like i said ill try. Wont have armor though :cry:

If anyone brings extra (doc!) hehehe, i would be happy to take it off your hands just for DC

No worries, If I have a spare and your there..... LOL Your good!

DoC ByTeS said:
No worries, If I have a spare and your there..... LOL Your good!

Thank you very much... and hey who knows. i might have a suit by then, a few months should give me time.

Anybody having any luck trying to register online at one of the big three hotels? I'm showing nothing available...

It's tough. I booked about a month ago. Got one of the last available rooms at the Hilton. The overflow hotels are filling up fast from what I've heard. Last year my fiance and I had to stay out near the airport and ride the MARTA in, but if you're coming in armor I wouldn't recommend that. It's at least a 30 min ride on the tram.

you guys are SOOOO lucky that you are able to go......Im 16 and even though i dont have a full suit yet, i dont have the freedom to go.

maybe in 09 or 2010 when i graduate :D

hopefully this website will still be crankin out the armor

Jaxjags2100 said:
It's tough. I booked about a month ago. Got one of the last available rooms at the Hilton. The overflow hotels are filling up fast from what I've heard. Last year my fiance and I had to stay out near the airport and ride the MARTA in, but if you're coming in armor I wouldn't recommend that. It's at least a 30 min ride on the tram.

ROCK THE ARMOR, travel time gives you more ppl to view!!!! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back