DragonCon

Status
Not open for further replies.
link4044 said:
did you guys talk to adam about this?
I have tryed to but his mail box is full. This has been up for some time I would hope He has seen it. I do not mean to under mine his in any way. I just pushing things along.
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob said:
I have tryed to but his mail box is full. This has been up for some time I would hope He has seen it. I do not mean to under mine his in any way. I just pushing things along.
Rob

He was just in here reading, I just got caught up in designing a banner. I hope he posts on here, I left I note on his page too.

Rob said:
Rob

Nah he posted on the other board, he's working on the art for it now

I guess doing the parade would really depend on how many people we have show up. I've never done the parade before..so I don't even know if you have to pre-register for it. Anyone know?

Jaxjags2100 said:
I guess doing the parade would really depend on how many people we have show up. I've never done the parade before..so I don't even know if you have to pre-register for it. Anyone know?

No idea, but it might be a bad idea. The 501 have practiced marching together. We wouldn't look very organized picking it up as we go, but I'm to stranger to keeping a beat and marching so......

As of the date and time of this message the Hyatt Regency is booked. There are several room available still for people that plan on staying for 4 nights though. The rate for 4 nights for a triple is $749.80, thats your room from Aug 29th - Sept 2nd... No 3 night or two nights I was told, and a few 1 night rooms for Sat. So there are a few rooms still available.

DoC ByTeS said:
No idea, but it might be a bad idea. The 501 have practiced marching together. We wouldn't look very organized picking it up as we go, but I'm to stranger to keeping a beat and marching so......

It is cake but I would have to call them. I can make a list at the shop, If I get 10 costumed and 2 helpers I will ask them
CALL the shop at 727-523-1151 EST 8am -8pm to sign up.

Rob

Rob said:
It is cake but I would have to call them. I can make a list at the shop, If I get 10 costumed and 2 helpers I will ask them
CALL the shop at 727-523-1151 EST 8am -8pm to sign up.

Rob

Being former military I have no problem marching in formation, and DoC confirms I'll be costumed for the con, just need to get myself an AR and I should be all set.

someone put this on the calendar

I'm going to plan on doing this. It's the only way to expand this group. If you guys can't reach me in the inbox, always email me at gametavern@gmail.com

Adam said:
someone put this on the calendar

I'm going to plan on doing this. It's the only way to expand this group. If you guys can't reach me in the inbox, always email me at gametavern@gmail.com

I tried to add it to the calender...my n00b status denied me so someone else will have to take the reigns :lol:

Jaxjags2100 said:
Being former military I have no problem marching in formation, and DoC confirms I'll be costumed for the con, just need to get myself an AR and I should be all set.

It is more like walking NOT marching. We in the 501 walk wave and talk to the kids on the way. And the helpers NOT in helmets we use Officers to pick up our armor bit as it fall off. Just walk 2 or 3 blocks after standing for an hr or 2

Rob

Rob said:
It is more like walking NOT marching. We in the 501 walk wave and talk to the kids on the way. And the helpers NOT in helmets we use Officers to pick up our armor bit as it fall off. Just walk 2 or 3 blocks after standing for an hr or 2

Rob

Ah ok, yeah should be fun if we can get it set up. If not that's ok too.

Rob said:

Rob

Cool, except for the armor bits thing. :-( But when you wear armor things are going to happen.

The gauntlet is set. We need to be there en-mass to make an impression.

Count me in.

Thanks for rallying us Rob, I think we needed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back