Draw For Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

well my head is just full of plenty of ideas, i find some easier to write than to draw. There is one character in specific that ive WRITTEN OUT but im having trouble drawing. Pm me if you want to help me out, your drawing will be sent to my friend Nicholas Mina from immense studios for its creation into a 3d model, YOU WILL BE GIVEN CREDIT FOR ANY LITTLE BIT OF HELP. So dont be shy, i will post the description shortly!

Ya, i could help too. I'm fairly good at drawing, i dunno about michaelangelo though lol. A few quick question though: what kind of character are you thinking of? like a new kind of spartan permutation or... what?

And how will your friend be changing it into a 3d model? And are you wanting to eventually put this into Pepakura? Also (last one) do you need the kind of drawing that is

taken from all angles?

sorry to sorta bombard you with questions... but i'm interested in how this will turn out!

I'm willing to help you out. I'm a really good artist with a pencil although, I can work in MS Paint if you want me to. I'm not that great in MS Paint though, ask me to draw it by hand and it will turn out amazing but will take some time. Here's a few examples of some custom armor I drew in MS Paint two years ago. The pictures look a little fuzzy because I saved them as a JPEG.

4130337122_40be21c601_o.jpg

4130337160_fbebe25454_o.jpg

If you wanna draw him it would be best to put him at 3 angles. Front Side and Back

Okay, since there actually replies i will post the charecter description:

--==Cronocron==--

He wears on his chest a large roman numeral clock, like that of a grandfather clock, It is held in place by large metal supports spanning his back to his chest, His body is covered in small gears, thin like that of an old clock, His armor is a dim gold and his under-suit is a leathery blue, His face is an odd compilation of gears and a large ventilator/Respirator.

CronoCron: At first a low tide thief known as Jacob Ridley. Nothing much to sport but a few robbery's and break-ins. But during the delivery of "The stopwatch of Cronus" To a nearby museum, There was an attack. Not from him though, but by a CL-N Module disguised as a guard. He seized this opportunity to take the bulky chestplate. After obtaining it, he tried it on, it closed down on his chest. Killing him by suffocation, this artifact wasnt from earth, it reanimated his corpse and Sealed the body in a skin of armored plating. He then joined the ranks of deadaldius.

Lmnospartan said:
Ya, i could help too. I'm fairly good at drawing, i dunno about michaelangelo though lol. A few quick question though: what kind of character are you thinking of? like a new kind of spartan permutation or... what?

And how will your friend be changing it into a 3d model? And are you wanting to eventually put this into Pepakura? Also (last one) do you need the kind of drawing that is

taken from all angles?

sorry to sorta bombard you with questions... but i'm interested in how this will turn out!

No, its not a spartan, He is a charecter from my very own ironium universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might take a shot at this. Just a few questions. Is he a villian? Any weapons? Average human size?

JSwift said:
I might take a shot at this. Just a few questions. Is he a villian? Any weapons? Average human size?

First off visit my supervillans post for more guys, yes he is a baddie. And he has to have a look like he is concealing weapons underneath his many gears and cogs, Yes he is approximately 6-foot.

I too would like to take a try at this, The more ideas the better. You can always take what you like from each and leave the rest!

So where can I read your stories... This had a Steampunk feel to it and that's my new obsession.

chwbcc said:
I too would like to take a try at this, The more ideas the better. You can always take what you like from each and leave the rest!

So where can I read your stories... This had a Steampunk feel to it and that's my new obsession.

-=Stories=-

Well every character that ive ever created has that sort of multipieced look to themself. For example, heres a pic of the way i Re-created the greek titan; Typhon.

--==Typhon==--

Typhon.jpg

I drew this in world history!

Hate to threadjack but if someone wants to draw me a picture that'd be awesome too. Depending on the best and if I use it, I might pay depending on circumstances and we'll discuss that. PM me on the details and if possible, show me what you've done, as I need this for a website and what not.

Spartan117x said:
Hate to threadjack but if someone wants to draw me a picture that'd be awesome too. Depending on the best and if I use it, I might pay depending on circumstances and we'll discuss that. PM me on the details and if possible, show me what you've done, as I need this for a website and what not.

Shoot me a PM. I'll see what I can do.

Cheers!

For anyone whos gonna tackle this

1. I will not pm you, if you want to draw this pm me!

2.In any case i may get many, if so i will have to choose the best one but all others will be archived for a concept art poll/book.

Not really sure if anyone is gonna tackle this project, please send a pm or post that you will. im not sure who to count on. ps.sorry for the double post, im just unsure if anyone is gonna go for this.

IroniumCostuming said:
not sure if thats scarcastic or not but, gogogoggogo! lol

i already finished a model, but I cant find the scanning program for my computer. Im gonna download it again tomorrow.

Alex spartan177 said:
i already finished a model, but I cant find the scanning program for my computer. Im gonna download it again tomorrow.

well when you do, please do not be afraid to post it here on the forums! im really anticipating the way people visualize this character

Ok here is a little sketch I did at school. I dont think its that good, but it will give you guys some ideas.

I did some weapons(not that great), and the character. If you have any GOOD ideas let me know.

SO HERE IS THE SKETCH, SORRY FOR THE ANGLE

[attachment=13820:img001.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back