Draw For Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone is still drawing for this thread, please dont give up on it, really good work was coming in. If your still drawing or want to start drawing for this thread please post it immediately.

IroniumCostuming said:
Not sure if anyone is still drawing for this thread, please don't give up on it, really good work was coming in. If your still drawing or want to start drawing for this thread please post it immediately.

ill draw, need more practice, not the best of the best but getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:
ForgedReclaimer said:
ill draw, need more practice, not the best of the best but getting better.

Good :) anyone else?

Edit: The helmet design that has been finalized is the one by llinformerll. Other designs will be accepted still.

IroniumCostuming said:
Good :) anyone else?

Edit: The helmet design that has been finalized is the one by llinformerll. Other designs will be accepted still.

Yay! And sorry I sorta forgot bout it. My agenda this nine weeks: survive algebra and try to finish at least my War Machine helmet. I'll try to get the full body suit down by Thursday by the latest.

The helmet design looks great! I really like that it has a real menacing look to it...

Here's a drawing I just quickly did at work just a few minutes ago, based on llinformerll's design.

concept.jpg

@ llinformerll: Really good (and cool) design! It's really fun to draw... looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. I like the idea you had of the rib cage broken and all. Can't wait to see the overall costume design, so that I can draw it as well! Excellent job bud! :)

pooper said:
The helmet design looks great! I really like that it has a real menacing look to it...

Here's a drawing I just quickly did at work just a few minutes ago, based on llinformerll's design.

@ llinformerll: Really good (and cool) design! It's really fun to draw... looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. I like the idea you had of the rib cage broken and all. Can't wait to see the overall costume design, so that I can draw it as well! Excellent job bud! :)

Thank you, and I really love your drawing style. Looking foward to seeing more.

I wanted to do this in photoshop, but its bugging me out.

llinformerll said:

Thanks, I really like your art style as well (which is clean and crisp, and still has a lot of detail)! Really love your work!

On topic: Really like the costume design llinformerll made. Here's a drawing I did this morning at work (I had some free time for a change) based off his design. I think llinformerll just about nailed it here. Great work!

concept_2.jpg

pooper said:
Thanks, I really like your art style as well (which is clean and crisp, and still has a lot of detail)! Really love your work!

On topic: Really like the costume design llinformerll made. Here's a drawing I did this morning at work (I had some free time for a change) based off his design. I think llinformerll just about nailed it here. Great work!

concept_2.jpg

WOAH!!! Yours came out so sweet! I did mine very rough and messy but I did do it all in about an hour(kept scraping some ideas).

IroniumCostuming: You should use poopers drawing as the final, Its exactly what I was going for in the full detailed one. Im gonna try to make the back today.

llinformerll said:

I wanted to do this in photoshop, but its bugging me out.

your design is primo, in other words, the FINAL DESIGN. Congrats bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back