Duke's CEA Army BDU - Jungle Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you did a great job on an emblem that is always original and never duplicated....lol!!!

My office for the next few hours..
20230506_122111.jpg

I bought a sewing machine to help speed me up for the last few velcros and straps! I was suprised how affordable it was. $142 for one that had all the features I wanted.

Did a couple little tweaks to the helmet. I added a little loop of velcro inside to hold the rangefinder.
View attachment 330833

I also sewed two pieces of velcro together to hold my lens and a spare.
View attachment 330834

My head is going to have quite a bit of accessorizability..
View attachment 330835View attachment 330836
View attachment 330837View attachment 330838
View attachment 330839View attachment 330840
The lens holder is such a smart idea, holy cow. I love the concept of a hot swap spare for a piece that has been known to take walkies.

Thanks everybody! And yes TurboCharizard my new suit is also looking forward to meeting new friends!

I don't know how or why you started this thing Dire but apparently you have. I sent my friend (who's never been on the forum) a photo of my new costume and within 10 seconds he sent this back.

IMG_20230511_200228.jpg

I guess I need to grow more facial hair to please the people. Lol

Thanks everybody! And yes TurboCharizard my new suit is also looking forward to meeting new friends!

I don't know how or why you started this thing Dire but apparently you have. I sent my friend (who's never been on the forum) a photo of my new costume and within 10 seconds he sent this back.

View attachment 331189

I guess I need to grow more facial hair to please the people. Lol
BRING BACK THE MANE

THE PEOPLE LOVE YOUR LONG HAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back