mounthly or bi monthly

• bi monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the credit goes to you Baddog!! If you hadn't thrown the idea out there and kept the thread organized and going, we wouldn't be where we are with this now!

Agreed. You are the mastermind behind the whole thing. Every issue should have you credited as the founder.

- Adulese

baddog9000 said:
I'm wondering if I would get any credit in this.
Being the fact I bought the Idea up.
Don't want to sound to Narcissist but I feel left out *sad face*

But...that is a average face! This is a sad face! :(

Anyway, all credit goes to you for the idea, its just the majority of this project must go to the Mods since...well they are the ones that own the very thing the E-Zine is based off :p. I just want an actual role in this community then being just 'that one member'. Kind of help the n00bs out and give some people some insight. And I thank you for coming up with this wonderful idea, I truly think it will go far :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've skim read most of the last few pages here. I'm taking a break from writing a history paper. It looks really good, I can't wait. I'm not extremely good at graphics,but I can do them (not in PS though...). I'm a decent writer though, IMO. I'll lend a helping hand wherever needed and I'll be sure to keep an eye out on Bungie.net and other places.

The way I see it, all help is appreciated! Glad you're willing to pitch in.

Some ideas for sections of the zine -

Letters (from our readers of course)
Product Spotlight (a review)
Nice Finds (products that we can use to finalize our gear)

Just some thoughts to kick around.

I just have one item to mention really. All of my images are copyrighted and they are not to be distributed in any other way than the 405th e-zine and only for the issue I agree for them to appear in. If I spot them elsewhere I will take legal action. Just need to say that out in the open, and on the record. I had a few PM's about using my work, feel free to ask but it will probably be no.

Cheers,
Kensai

Baddog, I sent you a pm this morning. You will definitely receive credit for coming up with the idea of the e-zine :) Everyone who is working on the E-zine has you to thank for creating the concept!

Adulese, I think you have people's support for Editor in Chief! Welcome to the E-Zine staff, sir! :)

Kaya, thank you for volunteering for the writing staff! I shall write your name in as well :D

Tlither...great suggestions!! I've added your thoughts to the original document with the little "NEW" tag next to them. Thank you so much! Adam has been asking what recurring columns would be good for the magazine and I think you've done a lot to answer that question!

And also, since Kensai brought this up...any written or artistic work that is posted for evaluation in the e-zine is being posted for solely that. No one may use his or others work posted in the forum without their expressed permission. We don't want artists and writers to hesitate to post their work because they are afraid others will use it illegally. So please follow the golden rule and do not use any of their work without asking and getting their written approval first. Thank you!

---

All right, I'm going to use the rest of my Sunday evening to catch up on my design work. ;)

I'll come back and hit this work some more tomorrow morning!

Vexona said:
And also, since Kensai brought this up...any written or artistic work that is posted for evaluation in the e-zine is being posted for solely that. No one may use his or others work posted in the forum without their expressed permission. We don't want artists and writers to hesitate to post their work because they are afraid others will use it illegally. So please follow the golden rule and do not use any of their work without asking and getting their written approval first. Thank you!

"Here is my stuff.....NO WAIT!....DON'T LOOK! OMG!"

Its a shame some people are so desperate for attention they take others' work as their own. Their only talent is stealing :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, cheers guys for the new additions to the team. Sorry for the rant earlier but I ended up spotting my artwork on deviantart and had to take time out of my relaxation time (all 2 hours a day I get... TOPS) to file reports with the moderators to have it removed. Cropping my copyright off does not make it a new image -.-. So I'll be posting my artwork back here... just with a huge watermark on it. I hate doing that because it takes away from the art piece but I have no other choice.

Glad to have you Adulese & Tlither. Add in Vex and all my worries about the E-zine coming to fruition are taken away. Great team.

Cheers,
Kensai

okay, i had to see whats going on, and i think i can lend my services.

teamwork.jpg

thats right, im in. I can be a writer if you want, i dont know how well i can make up a story, but i can make an advice/FAQ article or something.

Glad to have you with us man! As you've noticed, some areas are finalized (article wise) but there are still opportunities to be had.

mmmmmmm....I've been thinking. I'm not the best with article but I could make some that could help problems that no address yet.

Thanks for the position and support guys. I promise I wont let this project down. Now when are we starting October's issue?

- Adulese

I am currently working on the overall layout for the E-Zine. My goal is to have it done by early next week. I also need to finalize where on the boards will be our final work space ;)

Until that's done, I think there are a few things we should be able to accomplish in the meantime.

1. We still have an opening for the position 'Editor of Graphics'. Anyone who is interested should put their name in!

2. Adulese, would you like to start brainstorming with Tlither about particular stories/interviews that you think would be good for a first issue? There's been a few good ideas informally tossed around already if you'd like to work from that. Feel free to make some assignments to writers on the list or see if there are any that would like to volunteer for specific pieces. If we had even 3 or 4 preliminary story assignments, that would be a great start!

If anyone has any questions, give me a yell :)

I already let Vex know, but just so you guys are aware as well. Aug 21-26th I'm visiting family in FL and taking my yearly vacation. If you need any graphic work done beforehand let me know now. Otherwise I'll be getting to everything after the 26th.

Cheers,
Kensai

Thanks for the heads up Kensai. Hopefully we can let you know in enough time to get it done before you go to FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back