Eva Shoulder Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no. None of the permutations are scaled directly to the bicep - adding the same scale from one to the other will just mess things up. I have floating about in my files somewhere a multi-shoulder file with all perms scaled and attatched to the bicep base - all you need to do there is add in your bicep height, and the rest will be done for you. If you need it terribly, I can put it up online and let you have it, though I'm a bit iffy about doing so since it's both not my work, nor are the files involved my creations.

Crucible said:
Actually, no. None of the permutations are scaled directly to the bicep - adding the same scale from one to the other will just mess things up. I have floating about in my files somewhere a multi-shoulder file with all perms scaled and attatched to the bicep base - all you need to do there is add in your bicep height, and the rest will be done for you. If you need it terribly, I can put it up online and let you have it, though I'm a bit iffy about doing so since it's both not my work, nor are the files involved my creations.

ok can you put it online

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back