Fett Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

micahmills

Jr Member
could someone give me a link for a mandolorian (jango or boba) helmet pepakura file, i know there is one out there i just cant find it, and please don't give me the link to the Japanese website.

thanks- mills out

now, did you try looking? and im not looking on this site... i mean google search this, and you will find it.

or you can head over to Thedentedhelmet.com the files are over there... if you plan on doing any Mando builds, you are definitely going to want to join over there.

DreadMullet said:
now, did you try looking? and im not looking on this site... i mean google search this, and you will find it.

or you can head over to Thedentedhelmet.com the files are over there... if you plan on doing any Mando builds, you are definitely going to want to join over there.

yes ive looked at TDH and google all it gives me is gauntlets and jetpack which ive just recently dl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude just save yourself heart ache and buy a helmet. Boba Marker or Sgt. Fang.

I have a Fang Helmet that I'd sell you. Luckily I live in scottsdale too so We could meet up.

what kind of attitude is that Optimus? luckily for you there are people that like to make these helmets and armor... Maybe his mando helm doesnt come out perfect, and the dent isnt exact but i'll give him far more respect than i would give you.... Believe it or not alot of people like the challenge and sense of accomplishment that you get making their own props.

now i have absolutely nothing wrong with people buying props, because that allows the Prop builders to continue what they do and make back some of their money... but dont try and put someone down and tell them to save the trouble because their product wont be as good, because you dont know how its going to turn out... thats one of my biggest problems with alot of costumers out there, they just buy their $#!T then talk down to someone who tries to make their own, because somehow them buying an amazing prop makes them better than others.

so spartan Mills here is a link to skips Blog there are links there that will take you to the threads where you can download the files on TDH... i hope your build goes well, and keep us updated.

okay, dude, there is indeed hope. I have a link that I've been looking at for quite a while, so it will save you time, money, and whatever the third thing is.

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/

this is an entirely mando'ade site, with all sorts of helpful stuff in the tutorials/templates, such as helmet, templates for the armor, ideas for lighting/fans, etc.

good luck, ner vod.

the Mandolorian Mercs are pretty sweet, but they are a custom Mando group. if you are doing Boba or Jango TDH is the way to go, its their specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back