First Halo Spartan cosplay Build

What armor color should I use out of these?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here bro im just about to be finished with my Spartan build just need to finish this chestpiece then I can move on to the resin and rondo stage
oh wait I just realised we r both working on the exact same armor that's awesome well cant wait to see the finish product will watch this thread

same here bro im just about to be finished with my Spartan build just need to finish this chestpiece then I can move on to the resin and rondo stage
oh wait I just realised we r both working on the exact same armor that's awesome well cant wait to see the finish product will watch this thread
I think ill watch both threads and compare them

Thank I should have my finish before halloween

This is the full chest piece so far
IMG_20171011_154125734.jpgIMG_20171011_154136249.jpg

Today I am going to finished the fiberglass of my chest piece and finished the build of my halo 3 E.O.D helment. I have to finished the last 3 piece after the helment. Hope that I have everything fiberglass, paint, and set to wear before halloween.

I am about to the close of this build of my first armor and have some plan for the next build. For the next build I am going to build the armor out of eva foam. the body is going to be the HD mark 6 armor and the helment is going to be the halo 3 E.O.D helment. Not in a rush because I want this to be my armor I am going to wear at RTX and Dragon Con 2018 so I have a whole year and I am going to have a new thread after I finished this build

Ok Bro good luck I here that foaming is a little harder than pep but I have never tried so I cant judge but either way good luck

Ok Bro good luck I here that foaming is a little harder than pep but I have never tried so I cant judge but either way good luck
foam is more difficult in a way just to get it to fit but mistakes are more easily fixable an no bondo/rondo
but be sure to fill gaps with clay or something and seal before paint

foam is more difficult in a way just to get it to fit but mistakes are more easily fixable an no bondo/rondo
but be sure to fill gaps with clay or something and seal before paint

I am planing to the pepakura that have be modifined for foam build but still have the measurement base, so the fitting is not as a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back