First ODST Foam Build!

Onyx Props

Hey guys! I haven't posted on here in a while. I'm currently working on my first ODST build using HD Foam by SKS Props.

Built using the foam templates from the 405th!!

This is a project I've been wanting to tackle for a long time, and I finally have the motivation and skills to do it.

odst chest wip 1.jpgodst chest wip 2.jpgodst chest wip 3.jpgodst chest wip 4.jpgODST belt wip.jpg

Hey guys! I haven't posted on here in a while. I'm currently working on my first ODST build using HD Foam by SKS Props.

Built using the foam templates from the 405th!!

This is a project I've been wanting to tackle for a long time, and I finally have the motivation and skills to do it.

View attachment 352268View attachment 352267View attachment 352269View attachment 352270View attachment 352271
Looks amazing so far! I'm here to start doing the same thing. Always wanted to do ann armor build.

Looks amazing so far! I'm here to start doing the same thing. Always wanted to do ann armor build.
Thank you! It definitely helps to have some good references too. I usually have the Pepakura/Foam File up on my monitor while I'm building to make sure I'm making the piece right. Some of these pieces look too similar to each other.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back