Fun with Mcfarlane Figures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My figure ive been working on.

I just added the head today. Ive got to paint it, redo the top of the head, and work with to neck to get it to look right.

The helmet is removable, for helmet removing action!

100_3600.jpg

Oh cool! I've seen em with a head before but it was a "replaceable" head instead of a removable helmet, very cool!

preskewl said:
LOL.. That's just mcfarlane figures.. I got alot of other stuff halo.. I'm such a halo freak I guess.. Addicting as heck!! :lol:
Action clix? Trust me that will blow up your bank.... Scarab. (i haz 2 of em).

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:
Oh cool! I've seen em with a head before but it was a "replaceable" head instead of a removable helmet, very cool!
Im guessing it was Jin Saotome who made them, but I may be wrong.

I took his idea but I added my own little twist to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MAN I WANT HALO 3 FIGURES!!! :mad: Anyone Care to Message me about Having Extras :D taht they wouldnt mind giving to a Fellow Spartan who would love to give one a nice HOME. cause if i get one i can take some Awsome pics of teh Figures doing stuff. :)

well, if no one else is going to say it, riding, red, and rocket.. all in the same thread definately... well you get the picture... the very disturbing picture....

edit:
Bleh you didnt have to delete it, I didnt say it wasn't cool, its not your fault my mind is overactive

Only two I have, posted them before, but, what the heck...

I tried to make this as accurate as possible (pose-wise) to the actual "believe" one. Best thing is that its completly free standing with no tape/adhesives to hold the two together..I think I found a pretty clever way of doing it :)

005-14.jpg

And my older "griffball"/ "Infection" ready pose..note: Hammer is not that big, its the angle of the picture

020-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back