Fun with Mcfarlane Figures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they dont cross streams...

Actually, its pretty funny, because on an episode of robot chicken, there was a sketch where two characters did a ghost busters type skit, and their proton packs actually used a toy halo AR as the main gun. Thought it was pretty funny

LOL thanks everyone.. this thread is really fun.. I have another but will put it up tomorrow. At least keep it going and hopefully will get more members to join the fun!! :) Now I gotta keep thinking of ideas.. You guys are really creative !!! Night all! :D

tubachris85x said:
Only two I have, posted them before, but, what the heck...

I tried to make this as accurate as possible (pose-wise) to the actual "believe" one. Best thing is that its completly free standing with no tape/adhesives to hold the two together..I think I found a pretty clever way of doing it :)

005-14.jpg

Did you do what I did? I put the gun peg thing on his back, and wedged it in between the little gap between the brute's fingers. It clipped right in, like it was made to.

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Did you do what I did? I put the gun peg thing on his back, and wedged it in between the little gap between the brute's fingers. It clipped right in, like it was made to.

I had tried that initially, but I found an even better way :D

I will say you will need to have a variant spartan to do it right..The plus, is that even when looking from behind, the brute's hand even looks like its holding up MC

I had my MC and Brute in the 'Believe' pose for a while.

The way I did it was to cut apart the Brutes fingers and have him hold MC by the wrist (I like it better that way).

That cut also helps for posing the Brute with his gravity hammer.

I just ordered a red one off of ebay... ^.^

Because NO ONE has them by me... I called Walmart, Target, and EB Games ionno where else to check... :(

Tater Mane said:
I had my MC and Brute in the 'Believe' pose for a while.

The way I did it was to cut apart the Brutes fingers and have him hold MC by the wrist (I like it better that way).

That cut also helps for posing the Brute with his gravity hammer.

Yikes, that seems extensive..

The way I did mine took me a bit to realize, but I figured it out. Just position a grenade in the fist of the brute, so that the cap of the grenade is between the thumb and fore finger, so that its snug in the fist, but make sure that the peg hole is pointing outwards, in the middle.

After that, just stick a peg in the back of the MC figure, and stick it right into the grenade's peg hole! You just have to play around with it so that it's balanced and thats it. Means you dont have to cut up anything!

This isnt a McFarlane MC but its a pic I took along time ago at a Military party and MC was the host, and he stole my cigarettes....

SUNP0032.jpg

I'm disappointed. Not only did my MC not come with any grenades (ALTHOUGH IT SAYS ON THE PACKAGE HE DOES), but I still haven't gotten my grunts yet. They were out of 'em at ToyGlobe when I checked (I ordered them there)

Well, I decided to steal my boyfriend's Cortana figure while he was playing Halo Live, and I gathered a bunch of his hard drives, graphics cards, and our laptops for a few photos! :p

100_0248-1.jpg

"So many computers to hack, so little time; what's a poor AI to do?"

100_0251-1.jpg

"Weak-assed 20th century computers. Can't even handle simple light speed calculations."

100_0255-1.jpg

"Dammit Chief, what have I told you about fooling around with me while I'm asleep?"

...and here's some homage to this awesome site!

100_0252-1.jpg

"Hehe, this site is pretty useful. I might have to resist hacking it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back