G-099 Armor Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
te Flying Ninja said:
i like the " bow chicka wow wow " part on the front, nice work :cool:

Thanks but the credit goes to flyingsquirl on that one he made the model. ( And an awesome model it is FS.) I jut printed it out and glued it together. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, cool i didn't know if anyone ever made that model.. it looks great, i tried to make it looks as feminine as possible, yet not be too revealing. cant wait to see the finished model,, also, can you take a pic of the back of the model? i'd like to see how it came out,, i may make a revised model one of these days.. :)

Do have any updated photos of your wife's armor? I think it looks good! Now if I could only talk my wife into wearing it.........:cautious:

dannifood4less said:
wow, cool i didn't know if anyone ever made that model.. it looks great, i tried to make it looks as feminine as possible, yet not be too revealing. cant wait to see the finished model,, also, can you take a pic of the back of the model? i'd like to see how it came out,, i may make a revised model one of these days.. :)
IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

You can see in the last pic where I had to add a piece to the underarm part to get it to fit a real person.
It fit her better a few months ago but the fit is still good considering that she is 2 1/2 months pregnant in these pictures.
IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

I must say, you know your way around glue and an exacto knife. yours and your wife's armor both looks amazing. I've never even seen that female permutation.

Great work

that's a nice set of armor you got there for your wife!
and congrats on the baby! :D

Thanks. I was making her armor first to hone my skills then I will make mine. and perhaps baby moljinor MkI

Dude ... pure Pep eye-candy. They have one of the best sets of Pep armor made to date. Mad props ...

Oh yeah, congrats on the baby.

Congrats on the kid!

But I must agree, you have a talent for putting together the pepakura models. I can't wait to see what this will look like when you get it finalized and painted!! I'll be watching this for sure to see what comes of it. Good job!

-TL13

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I have built hundreds of model cars and the like so I have a lot of experience with patience and gluing small things together.

You're doing wonderful work 099! Very clean and crisp craftsmanship on all your armor :D Nice you're making stuff for your wife too :D

P.S. ADORABLE PUPPIES!!!

Skullcandy Girl said:
You're doing wonderful work 099! Very clean and crisp craftsmanship on all your armor :D Nice you're making stuff for your wife too :D

P.S. ADORABLE PUPPIES!!!

I was wondering when you were going to find my thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back