GROUP PICTURE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that looks like pepkura. And if it is, I think its one of the finest examples of pepkura Ive seen. Fantastic looking. Im really digging the paintjob :D

drgon47 said:
Dude, that looks like pepkura. And if it is, I think its one of the finest examples of pepkura Ive seen. Fantastic looking. Im really digging the paintjob :D

ahem! Is mine second? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
gallery_2083_55_91063.jpg

Nope, but as far as I can remember, I havnt seen a full body shot of your armor. Im not meaning to play favorites.

smilie120 said:
OMFG MAC! Thats AWSOME! thats pep right? Ur on there son :p,

@Monster, so are cuz ur amrmous is spiffy 2 :p and it was thru u that i found the forum :D

Yep that's my pep... :)

Mac put you on the pic but your reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaly small. :/ il have to upload it tomorrow i cand do it now srry im on a diff PC.

smilie120 said:
Mac put you on the pic but your reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaly small. :/ il have to upload it tomorrow i cand do it now srry im on a diff PC.

Well you did say it was first come first serve... That's fine... I'm glad I'll be in it... :)

I appreciate it...

I'm gonna go play Halo 3... :)

Devastator said:
Hey - that's very cool!

Here's one of me w/ the flag:

MasterChief-JimWiththeFlag-Halo3Lau.jpg

Devastator... Is this you?

On this thing...

You can rotate around in this and I see armor that looks like yours with guns too... :\

Click Here...

Macattack64 said:
Devastator... Is this you?

On this thing...

You can rotate around in this and I see armor that looks like yours with guns too... :\

Click Here...

Yep - That's me :)

Holy crap! That rotation picture is damn cool - And yeah, that's me in there (with the guns) I remember those guys I was talking to: I was giving an interview for a documentary about gamers... It was sure a damn cool event. I was surprised that I was the only MC there, until MS brought theirs out at 11:45 or so :p

The work is mounting! I havnt had much time to do more atm because of collage. Ile try get some more done by the end of 2day.

OMG! I think ive lost all my work on this pc is says theres some kind of error with a lockal profile? And it logs me on to a temporary1? Its got all my gamnes but none of my work?!!? ;) What do i do? Whado i do?!!? Has this happend to any1 else before?

Your in luck. I fixed this problem on a co workers computer yesterday.

My Computer>C:(right click and go to the tools tab)

Search for bad sectors and fix them automatically. Itll have you restart it. Let that test run and that should fix it.

It gave me a "Bad sector (some random number) localuser.dat" was corrupted and has been replaced, or fixed or something like that....

Devastator said:
Yep - That's me :)

Holy crap! That rotation picture is damn cool - And yeah, that's me in there (with the guns) I remember those guys I was talking to: I was giving an interview for a documentary about gamers... It was sure a damn cool event. I was surprised that I was the only MC there, until MS brought theirs out at 11:45 or so :p
If your the only mc... I guess that is you on usa today news paper too... :p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back