H2A ODST build

I hope this is alright posting here but something I am unsure of with my H2A ODST armorsmith sizing is with the open spacing in the chest. Did you encounter any of this if you used armorsmith for sizing? If so does this look like something that would require more work or would this be a good feature for padding space?

1720491886638.png
1720491910750.png
1720491931349.png
1720492029868.png

I hope this is alright posting here but something I am unsure of with my H2A ODST armorsmith sizing is with the open spacing in the chest. Did you encounter any of this if you used armorsmith for sizing? If so does this look like something that would require more work or would this be a good feature for padding space?

View attachment 349980View attachment 349981View attachment 349982View attachment 349983
That looks about right, should have plenty of room for padding on the top and in the back of the chest. Also noticed the shins could be a bit bigger

That looks about right, should have plenty of room for padding on the top and in the back of the chest. Also noticed the shins could be a bit bigger
I figure, I initially planned on using a thin foam layer all across if I could, and I’ll adjust the shins. This is really my second go with armorsmith, the first being last month briefly and struggling. I’ve been messing with what’s pictured the last 3 hours or so just kinda learning and eyeballing. I’m just hoping I’m doing it right.

I figure, I initially planned on using a thin foam layer all across if I could, and I’ll adjust the shins. This is really my second go with armorsmith, the first being last month briefly and struggling. I’ve been messing with what’s pictured the last 3 hours or so just kinda learning and eyeballing. I’m just hoping I’m doing it right.
All in all it looks pretty good! Very excited to see how yours turns out!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back