- Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapons

Just finished up my Fullmetal Alchemist helmet and im pretty happy with the outcome. i have plans to put fans inside it but probably wont do speakers. The files came from Titlewave Designs and if he does the full suit ill for sure be making that next.

IMG_9772.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9773.jpg
    IMG_9773.jpg
    792 KB · Views: 36
Just finished up my Fullmetal Alchemist helmet and im pretty happy with the outcome. i have plans to put fans inside it but probably wont do speakers. The files came from Titlewave Designs and if he does the full suit ill for sure be making that next.

View attachment 350029
Ouh I Hope so!! I've wanted to see a FMA Spartan so badly! That's beautiful! Especially once I get my Kat armor!! Juss need an Edward so we can be one armed Spartans lol. That's seriously really clean though I love it

Ouh I Hope so!! I've wanted to see a FMA Spartan so badly! That's beautiful! Especially once I get my Kat armor!! Juss need an Edward so we can be one armed Spartans lol. That's seriously really clean though I love it
ive seen concept art for FMA spartans and after i saw this helemt come up i dropped everything to do this. Its not a must have its a LIFE DEPENDS ON IT lol

ive seen concept art for FMA spartans and after i saw this helemt come up i dropped everything to do this. Its not a must have its a LIFE DEPENDS ON IT lol
Heard and noted! I've seen some FMA cosplays. And they were amazing suits don't get me wrong! But seeing that as a full Spartan armor type cosplay? Omgods. Will be EPIC. Best of luck and I absolutely can't wait to see it finished. You know. For your life's sake! Baheheh.

After a testfit today, the armor is actually very flexible and easy to move around! Thoughts?
IMG_4751.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4754.jpeg
    IMG_4754.jpeg
    915.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    893.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4705.jpeg
    IMG_4705.jpeg
    917.2 KB · Views: 19

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back