Halo 3: ODST Decals and Details

Arithen

There are a few great threads with decals already (linked below), but after taking a closer look at the H3 ODST model, there are some small details no one's focused on that this thread will provide for the ultimate game-accurate makers out there.

I'll provide 3 different colors for each in the event that you want to be somewhat game-accurate, but the original colors don't fit with the color scheme you're going with. Those three colors are:
- The In-Game Color (color matched to the closest available color in the official Rookie Cosplay guide)
- Black
- White

The official Rookie Cosplay guide can be found here:

Some of these are very difficult to read, if not impossible. If you know the background lore or more information about any of these, please let me know and I'll create a printable decal/stencil of each.

Here are all the decals I found on the original model (circled in red):
?hash=36eca394940432e02d988dd04b6bce9d.jpg
Forearms.jpg
Forearms2.jpg
Shoulder.jpg

Attachments

• Chest.jpg
    Chest.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Chest
(to be edited when all decals are finished)

If you're going for the Rookie's exact decals, the character has a UNSC symbol and UNSC lettering on the left side and underside of the chest, respectively.

Both symbols are in a Hex Code color: #D9D9D6 (A light gray; not white)

SpecialOpsJoe2 has his own versions in the following thread. I'll be creating my own to directly match the official guide (will edit when I do)

1724899529429.png

1724899631785.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back