• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 3 - UNSC Marine

Halo 3 - UNSC Marine 1.1

No permission to download
Pepakura designer or amorsmith.
Welcome aboard! Give the tutorials a look through, there's a TON of great stuff in there.

would it be possible to get the file as a .obj? i dont have a pepakura lisense so i cant export it as a 3d file :/
I was thinking about trying to 3d print it.

Attachments

• Halo 3 Marine.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 541
I noticed that the thigh pads and butt plate seem to be missing, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Im looking to speed build a marine and would prefer to not freehand it if i can help it.

I noticed that the thigh pads and butt plate seem to be missing, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Im looking to speed build a marine and would prefer to not freehand it if i can help it.

Hey man as for the thighs I've been looking at models of the marines and this looks almost identical. its a standard molly rig I believe its called

theotherathlete.com/v-tac-thigh-rig-tactical/

I notice that the visor for the pilot is missing in the model, I could custom cut a visor but I notice the one in the game has some detail and shapes in the visor that I would like to vacuumform, Does anyone know where I can get a pep for the visor?

Attachments

• 1203637899_18824417-Medium.jpg
    1203637899_18824417-Medium.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 628
Halo 3 Marine unfold, game accurate. the calf/knees and shins are unfolded separately due to the form fitting properties of the calf ball

Marine GANG//GANG

Attachments

• Marine-Spine-WIP.pdo
    183.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Ab-Plate.pdo
    37.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Butt-Plate.pdo
    166.3 KB · Views: 249
  • calf and knee.pdo
    516.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Chest-Full.pdo
    1.6 MB · Views: 250
  • Shin.pdo
    516.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Shoulder.pdo
    185.2 KB · Views: 235
hello I'm new I found out about this group at the Calgary comic and entertainment expo I'd like to do a foam halo 3 marine armor set would anyone have any recommendations or suggestions on where I can get the foam that can be cut into the various armor parts?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back