Props Halo 5 Gauss Cannon Collab

Spartan4204

Earlier this year, 0FiveTwo printed a nearly full scale H5 Gauss gun and ive been fortunate enough to bring the unfinished behemoth home to assemble, sand, prime, and even possibly paint and rig with lights. My goal is to have this ready for TORG this year, but we'll see how it goes.

Currently the cannon is being glued. im using JB Weld plastic bonder which ive been pleased with so far. once everything is glued, ill run some strings thru the scructure for when i eventually get to the electrical stage. By October my goal is to have all stages of sanding and priming by the first week, base paint and details by week 2, weathering and electrical by week 3 and hopefully be done. Right now my biggest concern is the shield, still trying to figure out that part for transport.

Stay tuned for updates! (Pictures soon!)

Update #0
These are the pictures so far. First one is the master printer himself and SigmaProps during one of Harvest Battalion's build weekends. The Gauss cannon at this point is all pressure fit together with staples on the barrel. (Not sure why a play button is on there, but it's not a video)
IMG_6830.jpg

The rest are some closer pictures, the main body and barrel are all glued now, and tomorrow the other parts will recieve glue.
20240919_120808.jpg

20240919_215655.jpg

20240919_124802.jpg

The shields are massive lol. The gun doesn't seem big either until you stand at one end with the two turret mode handles and the endow the barrel is far away

Attachments

• H5G_Render_Gauss.png
    H5G_Render_Gauss.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240919_124807.jpg
    20240919_124807.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back