Halo # figures out now!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
preskewl said:
Spawn.com is now accepting orders..

Oh, cool, I didn't know you could order from Spawn/McFarlane directly! Good price, too.

And yeah, they light up alright but the whole leg pin thing is REALLY annoying haha...I mean, in a sense, I guess. heh. I really wish they had just caster the figure in one piece, and in a clear bluish color...maybe I can do something about that. Is recasting still bad if I'm using it for my own personal (and "upgrading" in the process) use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rowinish said:
[attachment=3410:405thghost.jpg]
Ive got one of those if you cant read the writing on the pic(didn't use tablet which is what that is)

cool, do you have the 6x8?

:mad: The walmarts in Oklahoma don't carry them!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

edit: never mind.... I talked with the manager and he said he would thin about getting them in.. but they didn't think so because halo is rated M...
Well I e-mailed them a letter so they now caryy them...

Even better.. I have a $35 gift certifcate to walmart
WOOT!

Deadandbroken said:
That Rocks..
I know i'm a grownup who still will buy a toy (pfft nerd) I dont care I gotta have em

I agree.. I'm 32 and I am addicted in collecting these figures.. I almost got them all except the blue ones.. No luck in my town at Walmart :mad: .. I guess it's inflation prices for me on ebay to finish my 1st series collection..

preskewl said:
Spawn.com is now accepting orders..

Awesome prices...Shipping to Australia is US$200.00 (not including handling charges) for three figures WTF!!!! :mad: Back to Ebay I go !!!

Yeah! I just orderd mine off eBay It cost me $24 with the shipping. Wich was one of the cheapest. In the uk the cost rougly $20 anywho so...No loss. Il get it in a few week's hopefully.

Anyone know if those GoW figures Xavier posted are scale with these spartans. Ive always wanted to take a picture of Marcus and John back to back pwning, and have a spartan wield that lancer. Love those things.

I don't know much about the GoW figures, but the Halo ones are a bit smaller than I'd expected. The Spawn/McFarlane site says 6 in. scale, but the Spartans are 5~ inches, and aren't really in scale with anything I have...

OMG i just tried picking one up at walmart. They had everything uncept the Master Chief. Yes even the green grunts and cortana. I wanted Master Chief so i went across the street to this gamestop next to a burger king. Went inside and picked up the last Chief. Then bought a burger. Arizona rocks! Anyway the detail on these things are so amazing like to the very smallest detail. The one thing i love about it though is the posability. Im getting an early birthday present of 500 dollars and yes im gonna scrape every store clean.

Leadingspartan said:
OMG i just tried picking one up at walmart. They had everything uncept the Master Chief. Yes even the green grunts and cortana. I wanted Master Chief so i went across the street to this gamestop next to a burger king. Went inside and picked up the last Chief. Then bought a burger. Arizona rocks! Anyway the detail on these things are so amazing like to the very smallest detail. The one thing i love about it though is the posability. Im getting an early birthday present of 500 dollars and yes im gonna scrape every store clean.

Did you happen to see a Blue CQB? Ohh, you should pick up the green grunts too.. Those are rare!! Lucky you, my walmart is bone dry!! :rolleyes

yeah dude, pick up those Cortanas and the grunts...Ill buy a grunt off you depending on how many you can get...

I agree on the poseability, the articulation is great! Although they look kinda goofy, the hip joints are really nicely done. My only real gripe win the Spartan figures is that the unarmored midsection is really short and makes them look kinda short or stocky. I'm glad McFarlane is startig to be more poseabke while keeping the detail quality as good as ever.

alextehnurd said:
I just got my figure! It's awsome, I reccomend them to others.

Which figure? Yeah they are awesome.. I got them all :D Well except camo.. The one's I'm waiting for is my Blue CQB and my Brute Chieftan.. The Blue CQB is a pain to get and cost me some serious cash.. Series 2 is going to be a pain grabbing the exclusives.. Especially the ping MC from canada.. :mad:

preskewl said:
Which figure? Yeah they are awesome.. I got them all :D Well except camo.. The one's I'm waiting for is my Blue CQB and my Brute Chieftan.. The Blue CQB is a pain to get and cost me some serious cash.. Series 2 is going to be a pain grabbing the exclusives.. Especially the ping MC from canada.. :mad:

Pfft, we don't need no pinkies..lol.

GruntOfAction said:
Pfft, we don't need no pinkies..lol.

Yeah, but for a collector it's a must. It's going to be quite a hefty price for that sucker alone.. Green Grunts and Blue CQB's are through the roof.. And if you look at the EVA Camo on ebay, It's still not released and was pre-order only.. It's about $100.00..

preskewl said:
Especially the pink MC from canada.. :mad:

My wife wants that one... bad.

Any clue on what D&R Lineups is? Searching only points me to many many threads online asking what D&R is, and they seem to have no website...

Ruze789 said:
My wife wants that one... bad.

Any clue on what D&R Lineups is? Searching only points me to many many threads online asking what D&R is, and they seem to have no website...

May this be some help to you Ruze?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Pink-Halo-3-CQB...1QQcmdZViewItem

It's not official but its a custom Pink CQB figure. its been customised by the same guy who did the infected MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back