Halo # figures out now!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to spawn.com Todd even said they might be out early depending on the place.I know alittle off topic just saying lol.

The Kraken said:
Sweet dude! A blue MkVI would be nice. I really want a Cortana so I can build a little pedestal and have her standing there all lite up haha

You won't need to build one, She comes with one already..thats how she is lit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at the series two figures and they look awesome. The EOD looks cool and so do alll the others, but I think they should have a feature for ordering the figures online so you can choose the colors and such.

Got my two steel spartans at gamestop AND a White Spartan!!!!!!!! Guess they are counting as the specialty stores as well.

GruntOfAction said:
You won't need to build one, She comes with one already..thats how she is lit up.

I meant like a 1' or 2' tall stand to set her and the base on top of.

So I was at a Wal-Mart and three Game Stops today (looking for DS games for upcoming Band trip to Indiana) and they all had figures. All the Game Stops had them for 12.99 while Wal-Mart is still rockin at $9.63 or .64. Two of the three Gamestops had Cortanas (wish I had gotten one now, the last store I checked didn't have any) and all had white MkVI and steel CQB Spartans.

Dont you guys think its unfair that in the uk they arent released till april, and do you think its fair that well be paying DOUBLE! :cautious:

smilie120 said:
Dont you guys think its unfair that in the uk they arent released till april, and do you think its fair that well be paying DOUBLE! :cautious:

Order online from across teh seas..

Smilie I got a pack of 6 ordered from ebay about a week ago and they got dispatched on Friday. I've seen them priced up on play.com for £9.99 each so thats £59.94.
Off ebay they worked out at about £49 including p&p.
big saving.
Ebays the way to go.

Tomorrow I am getting: a Brute chieftan, Green grunt, Orange grunt, Red Spartan, Master chief. Oh and I am finshing off buying for my Army of Two preorder. At a HolyWood video near me I saw a profit of Regret figure that was rather big and it was see-through like Cortana because it was suposed to be a Holigram. 11.99. It will be less the next time I go because they are going out of business. Over all price: $62.95 for figures plus $31 for Army of Two. Thnking up schemes to get the money: priceless.

Does anyone know a trick for re-strengthening joints after a figure has seen much wear and tear? These things have so many points, I don't want any getting too loose and ruining poseability. I can tell the ankle/toes are loosening up a bit already. Thanks!

Keegan said:
Got myslef MC and a cool green grunt. I ordered a Brute Chieftain, wasnt in gamestop.
heh, When I went to Gamestop they had just gotten their shipment in, I cleaned them out. I've got 21 figures now, finaly have at least one of each, but I still need the vehicles. Is Toys R' Us the only place that is selling them?

Just recieved my full case from BigBadToystore. The assortment was:

2x Master Chief
2x White Spartan
2x Brute Chieftan
2x Jackal Sniper

1x Cortana
1x EVA Spartan
1x Red Spartan
1x Orange Grunt

Just FYI

Sean Bradley said:
Just recieved my full case from BigBadToystore. The assortment was:

2x Master Chief
2x White Spartan
2x Brute Chieftan
2x Jackal Sniper

1x Cortana
1x EVA Spartan
1x Red Spartan
1x Orange Grunt

Just FYI

yea BBTS is good huh?

So, I was dumb and didn't get any Cortanas this weekend. I saw three on Saturday at various Game Stops, and now none of them have 'em. So I'm thinking eBay...it's looking like $17-25~ a piece....bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back