Hazard Con 2017

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by Ashuraa, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Hazard Con is in Erie, PA. It is July 14-16.

So far Kusak and I are going for Saturday. Who else wants to join us for this con?

2. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I'll be there, but as executive staff. I can take pictures, and make sure people are OK generally....but don't expect to see me in armor.

3. Benton188

Benton188

I'm going cause it's like a 10min drive from home lol. I'll be in armor on Saturday for sure.

4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

why didn't anyone tell me about this con? I need to put it on the list.......

5. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

It's new....and part of that is my fault. It's been a more "talk behind the scenes" sort of thing.

Dirtdives likes this.
  6. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

All good........you being PR office and all, I just thought you would want to LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS!!!!!!!! I am joking of course, no problem. Have already add to the Colonial Con List

Kusak3 likes this.
  7. Harri51

Harri51

Sadly no. I am in the middle of my move now. So armor is down, props are unfinished... it is a mess. Plus i wanna order that foam from Tntcosplaysupplies. IT IS AMAZING! also Dirtdives what did we establish at sci-fi. Zach always did it. lmao joke joke. But yeah I only heard of this when we came down for sci-fi or i would've planned on this too.

MepeS11 and Dirtdives like this.
  8. Ashuraa

We really didn't have set plans till Sci Fi.

9. MepeS11

MepeS11

Annettalee and I will be there...Frankie more than likely at least on Friday and part of Saturday, just need to figure out where we are staying, we will be up Thursday morning because I want to take Annettalee to Presque Isle for a bit if anyone wants to join!

10. Ashuraa

Kusak and I will be arriving Saturday morning and leavingSunday. We have a hotel for Sat night. From what I understand we have a table at the con. MepeS11 if you guys don't mind I can pre-print out more of the activity books, and send the banner and business cards with you, and then Kusak and I can bring them back on Sunday.

MepeS11 likes this.
  11. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

don't forget to put out the stickers!!!!

12. Ashuraa

we won't forget, thank you for them they looked and still look great

Dirtdives likes this.
  13. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

glad you like them and when you need more just give a shout!

MepeS11 likes this.
  14. MepeS11

MepeS11

That's fine!! Even if we end up not going into the con I can get them to Zach or Benton Thursday or Friday morning!!!!!

Kusak3 likes this.