Hey Guys First time post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurySamurai72

Hi everyone. I'm a new addition here. I've just started to really get into Nerf (and boomco) dart blaster repainting and cosmetic modding. I've got a Halo 2 Anniversary sniper rifle build on the back burner, but I just finished my First BoomCo Magnum repaint and it came out amazing. I've got more plans for modifications to the BoomCo magnum. I want to create working, dart slinging versions of the Whispered Truth, the Gunfighter Magnum, and the SOCOM Magnum. Possibly the Halo CE Magnum if I ever get around to purchasing a 3d printer. I also have plans to utilize the false flashlight section of the Boomco magnum. I'm either going to put in a working flashlight or an adjustable laser sight and house it in that section.

My main focus here will be creating functional Halo weaponry replicas. Once I get myself a 3D printer I'll start venturing more in to the armor and accessory aspect of things. I like designing and building things myself even if I don't usually use them or wear them out to any events or gatherings.

in addition to my own designs I'm happy to lend a helping hand with anyone who's working on designing 3d models and needs a little bit of help. I'm well versed in SolidWorks but I am usually pretty adaptable to whatever software is being used.

Thanks guys, I've been following you for years but I've never made an account. I should have done this forever ago.

Edit: edited to comply with the rule pointed out below. My apologies for not following it in the first place.

Last edited:
Hello. Selling of items may only be done in the "Classifieds" Section. This is in fact the primary rule for buying and selling on our Forums, and is so important it is posted twice in the Rules section:

Classifieds Guidelines
"
  1. ALL BUYING, SELLING AND INTEREST THREADS/POSTS MUST BE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS FORUMS.
  2. Because this is such an important point, let us say it again in a slightly different way: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE BUYING, SELLING, INTEREST POSTS/THREADS OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIEDS FORUMS."
As such, I am asking you to remove all references and links to selling items or asking for interest in selling items from this thread, especially because this in fact your first thread and first post ever on our Forums.

You can create a thread on the Classified Section to sell any items you wish, but it must be done there, not in any other section of the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back