How To Post Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth147

Hi i have been looking around an i see alot of people posting like 5 or more photos in one post. I have been wondering how you can do this since i can only seem to get one or two into a post at a time, (thats when it says that i have used all the space that i have). I was just wondering if any of the more experienced members would be able to clear this up for me. And thankyou in advance.

1 get a photobucket account

2 upload a picture

3 copy the IMG url

4 paste it in your post

5 enjoy and sit back

glad to help out^^.

this way you dont use the bandwidth from the 405th.

I use a photo editing program to reduce the file size of my pictures. I reduce my pictures from around 2.5MB to around 400 KB.

@rundown

Thanks that sounds like a good idea, i will go get a photobucket account right away. But i was wondering if all you can do with it is post the url. Is there a way you can take the pictures and put them in the actual post?

@Dark

This is also a good idea but i dont really know of any photo editing programs... I have never really had a reason to do anyhing other than insert my cammera memory card and post the pics wherever i want to off of that. Do you know of any free photo editing programs?

One software I found but have not tried is PIXresizer. It looks like a strait forward software to use. You could also try a yahoo search using "free photo resizing software" as the search to find other freeware. Just make sure the freeware you choose has been tested and/or rated by a legitimate site so you know it won't harm your computer.

Hey dark thanks for helping me out. I will check that site out.

*Edit* this program works fine thanks for all your help guys. I dont know if i can close this topic, if i can't mods please close it since i have what i need out of it. thankyou.

If you add the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back