Human Preservation Project discussion (Halo 4 ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the "elevate your senses" part, but why would 5 go into human preservation and that kind of stuff?

A marketing tactic. They get tons of people involved in this project, then at the grand unveiling, they say, "Here is our newest gimmick!"

Heres the best proof I have found for this....

Untitled-2.gif

Seventeen-June-2011-5-Gum-0.jpg

the style has bungies art department written all over it.
Well..it shouldn't...Bungie has nothing to do with Halo anymore...

How do people know that it's Halo 4? This honestly has a lot of the same concepts as the 5 gum commercials.

And who's to say it's just Halo? We already know there's a Halo 4, What about a new Bungie IP? Though I doubt it, the mosre I delve into this, the more it just says 5 gum.

Well..it shouldn't...Bungie has nothing to do with Halo anymore...

How do people know that it's Halo 4? This honestly has a lot of the same concepts as the 5 gum commercials.

And who's to say it's just Halo? We already know there's a Halo 4, What about a new Bungie IP? Though I doubt it, the mosre I delve into this, the more it just says 5 gum.
Yeah, same here. It appears we've been had, by Wrigley's marketing department.

If any body has sign-up as well..

when it says you will recieve mail

does it mean email or actual mail?

Maybe our hopes for 343 are too high. We might get some great games, but marketing might not be like it used to and this is probably a mix up.

Does anyone else see that Five gum package giving the Finger?

If this truly is an ARG(and would only be for Bungies new game, not halo 4 according to most) it has to be the lamest one i have ever heard of.

Again, Id like to say Ive had the package for a while. Its the exact same thing that 5 gum dropped from helicopters at Bonnaroo.

found this gum in my local grocery store...

268255_2228928322019_1212154021_2671041_7936644_n.jpg

low and behold, a message was inside...

268018_2228929722054_1212154021_2671049_1419998_n.jpg

I used the code.. kinda spooky...

Huh... I wonder if that has to do with anything. lol, jk. Nice find. :) (I doubt Halo is involved...)

I don't think it's a halo ARG, it is interesting, but I believe it's a game from Bungie. they always make good ARG's like the Halo 2 ILB, and the Halo 3 (which is my favorite) Adjutant Reflex. although I wouldn't be surprised if it was halo 4 related...

This is interesting and while I did like that that thing with the Adjutant Reflex for H3, I really doubt this has anything to do with Halo. It may even be some weird marketing campaign for their gum and maybe you can win prizes or something or it could have something to do with Bungie's next project. Who knows. I would buy the gum and scan the code to find out more for myself, but I don't think my phone can do it.

But really, if it's got nothing to do with Halo, I'm not interested. XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back