I will pay for scaling my halo 4 master chief suit!

Disu

Hello everyone, I have been doing research, ordering supplies, bought armor smith, etc. However I have had nothing but issues with scaling. I have a 2 year old daughter and would like to get this project done for halloween. I would like to build my entire suit including the helmet out of eva foam. I'm so ready to get started and this scaling issue has caused a major hiccup in my planning. I need someone who can scale my armor as well as help me out if need be when building it. Dm me if interested. Thank you all so much, I really appreciate this community and everything it stands for!

Hello there,

Good to see some more local KC members popping up. We've got several members local to your area who'd definitely be able to help you with armorsmith and all it's intricate tricks to scaling. Some of your near by members include SpartanSweed SSGLordBert and the rest of the SSG crew.

From experience Armorsmith can be tricky and deceiving with those initial avatar measurements. If you're wanting to learn to scale your armor on your own in the mean time I recommend going to each part of the avatar and remeasured each part on your body to get the most accurate avatar. The initial measurements only get you so close and then kinda fills in the rest by itself.

Like Frosty said, Armorsmith while a great tool can skew things for you while scaling with some of the avatar measurements. If you want help with someone more in person I recommend reaching out to the two members Frosty tagged as based on your profile you're in the KC area. Otherwise if you are good with someone who can walk you through the steps to do it yourself over voice/video call then I would suggest joining the Discord and asking if someone can jump into voice chat w/ you to walk you through the process.

We have a few tutorials on Armorsmith, such as Armorsmith Designer Beginner's Guide. It's a few years old now so some things may have changed, but it's a great starting place.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back