Favorite Hobby: Video games
Favorite part of Halo: Taking down waves of aliens
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 or ODST, which I just started playing
Favorite Video Game: Pokemon Sword
Other Interests: D&D, 3d printing, reading
Favorite Food: Enchiladas
Favorite Band: AJR
Favorite Movie(s): Spider-Man 2 (2004)
What do you hope to learn here?: How to make a great suit of Halo armor.
Have you built/made a costume before?: I have not! My account was made last year but I got busy and didn't make one. Now I plan to 3D print a suit of armor instead of using foam.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: I do not.

First Name: I would prefer not to say but you can call me Elite
Profession? Student?: I'm a Student studying for a degree in digital design and drafting
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: smooth gunplay
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 or Infinite
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 4/new vegas or Kotor 2
Other Interests: Swimming, prop making,
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Band: nothing specific but I a huge fan of rock in general
Favorite Movie(s): Rouge One
What do you hope to learn here?: How I can properly complete a full set of spartan armor and not just the armor itself
Have you built/made a costume before?: yes I made a Mandalorian set before
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: no
Other: I've been working on my personal Spartan for Halo Infinite for a while now and just finished getting all of the pieces printed out for it

First Name: Hi I'm Trevor
Profession? Student?: I am a Senior in College Majoring in Computer Science
Favorite Hobby: Coding
Favorite part of Halo: The memories
Favorite Halo: Halo 3: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Tie between Pokémon and Monster Hunter
Other Interests: I like to make video games
Favorite Food: Hashbrowns
Favorite Band: AC/DC
Favorite Movie(s): Monte Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
What do you hope to learn here?: I hope to learn more about 3d printing for cosplay, but mostly how to make good armor based cosplays
Have you built/made a costume before?: No I have not, but I have a lot of familiarity with 3d printers
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope
Other: I'm in the process of starting to 3D print a set of MoeSizzlac's ODST armor and I can't wait to share it with you all :D

Hi,

First Name: Jack
Profession? Student?: Web Developer
Favorite Hobby: Painting miniatures
Favorite part of Halo: Multiplayer battles
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Other Interests: Reading sci-fi novels, hikingFavorite
Food:
Favorite Band: Imagine Dragons
Favorite Movie(s): Inception, The Matrix
What do you hope to learn here?: Tips for improving my cosplay skills
Have you built/made a costume before?: Yes, a Mandalorian armor cosplay
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Yes, I'm also active in the 501st Legion
Other: Looking forward to connecting with fellow Halo fans and cosplay enthusiasts!

Jack ;)

First Name: Would prefer not to say
Profession? Student?: Student
Favorite Hobby: Video games
Favorite part of Halo: Taking down waves of aliens
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 or ODST, which I just started playing
Favorite Video Game: Pokemon Sword
Other Interests: D&D, 3d printing, reading
Favorite Food: Enchiladas
Favorite Band: AJR
Favorite Movie(s): Spider-Man 2 (2004)
What do you hope to learn here?: How to make a great suit of Halo armor.
Have you built/made a costume before?: I have not! My account was made last year but I got busy and didn't make one. Now I plan to 3D print a suit of armor instead of using foam.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: I do not.
welcome pythonmaster24 to the 405th we hope you have fun and share your builds with us, also if you need any help just post it and we will try to help as much as we can

First Name: I would prefer not to say but you can call me Elite
Profession? Student?: I'm a Student studying for a degree in digital design and drafting
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: smooth gunplay
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 or Infinite
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 4/new vegas or Kotor 2
Other Interests: Swimming, prop making,
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Band: nothing specific but I a huge fan of rock in general
Favorite Movie(s): Rouge One
What do you hope to learn here?: How I can properly complete a full set of spartan armor and not just the armor itself
Have you built/made a costume before?: yes I made a Mandalorian set before
Other: I've been working on my personal Spartan for Halo Infinite for a while now and just finished getting all of the pieces printed out for it
eliterock21 welcome to the 405th we are glad to are here and we look forward to seeing what you do as your projects grow. show us the work and any question just hit the forum and we will help as much as we can

First Name: Hi I'm Trevor
Profession? Student?: I am a Senior in College Majoring in Computer Science
Favorite Hobby: Coding
Favorite part of Halo: The memories
Favorite Halo: Halo 3: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Tie between Pokémon and Monster Hunter
Other Interests: I like to make video games
Favorite Food: Hashbrowns
Favorite Band: AC/DC
Favorite Movie(s): Monte Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
What do you hope to learn here?: I hope to learn more about 3d printing for cosplay, but mostly how to make good armor based cosplays
Have you built/made a costume before?: No I have not, but I have a lot of familiarity with 3d printers
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope
Other: I'm in the process of starting to 3D print a set of MoeSizzlac's ODST armor and I can't wait to share it with you all :D
Trevor, Welcome to the 405th we are glad to see you and hope you share your builds with us. i will be watching to see how things are going and will help as much as i can.

welcome pythonmaster24 to the 405th we hope you have fun and share your builds with us, also if you need any help just post it and we will try to help as much as we can
Thanks for the welcome! :) After playing ODST some more I think I know both what my favorite Halo game is and what I want my first build to be!

First Name: Prefer not to say
Profession? Student?: a little bit of both I'd say
Favorite Hobby: Making YouTube videos/ Playing Halo (specifically Reach)
Favorite part of Halo: The story as a whole is just... amazing. Not to mention the armor designs!
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo: Reach, or Transformers Fall of Cybertron.
Other Interests: I like almost anything, trying to get into drawing a bit here and there. BIG STAR WARS FAN (not modern-day Star Wars though)
if I'm being honest you could ask me about any video game or even media subject and I probably know it.
Favorite Food: Hard to say, I guess Spaghetti or Pancakes.
Favorite Band: I mostly listen to video game soundtracks/scores, but Daft Punk is easily my favorite.
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars but not the Sequels. Tron: Legacy, Dune (part two especially)
What do you hope to learn here?: getting/learning how to create all kinds of armor and hopefully making some friends along the way!
Have you built/made a costume before?: Nope, totally new.
Other: I hope to make a lot of armors (and maybe some friends) here with all you Halo fans! REMEMBER REACH!

Welcome HalOisfun117 we are glad to see you hear I will be watching to see what build you do first. Have fun and remember if you need help just ask we will try to help as much as we can

First Name: Tylor but call me Snooty
Profession? Student?: highschool graduate currently working as a cook
Favorite Hobby: the music things and the cosplay things mhm mhm
Favorite part of Halo: the world building the characters, how lost the war was for humanity
Favorite Halo: its toss up between reach and ODST
Favorite Video Game: besides halo uhhhh monster hunter
Other Interests: watching OTV, the military, post rock music and attempting to create online entertainment
Favorite Food: DUMPLINGS
Favorite Band: Explosions in the Sky, Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): deep water horizon ANIME 86 go give that a watch i promise its amazing
What do you hope to learn here?: learning about the fellow halo people in the world, techniques for creating armor either in the foam aspect paper or even 3d printing. Finding out what kind of equipment and material people use. and things of that nature
Have you built/made a costume before?: I have made a foam odst helmet using one the templates on this forum thank you the person who made that
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: I do not unfortunately but itd be cool if i can find ones about knights or samurai armor
Other: uhhhh thanks for having me and hopefully i rmber to interact with the posts instead of just looking at it and responding in my head. also I am planning to buy a 3d printer(first time) i have a budget of $800 if someone could help me choose thatd be greatly appreciated

to hal0isfun177 REMBER REACH

First Name: Corbin
Favorite Hobby: Sketching specifically Transformers.
Favorite part of Halo: The Cole Protocol (novel, though the protocol it's self is interesting as well)
Favorite Halo: Formally Three, currently Reach
Favorite Video Game: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Other Interests: Art, and Poetry
Favorite Food: Home made Chicken Alfredo
Favorite Band: Aviators
Favorite Movie(s): The Transformers 86 movie
What do you hope to learn here?: Armor building, but also hopefully social skills
Have you built/made a costume before?: Sadly no, but that's gonna change soon
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: None so far
Other: Looking forward to being able to experience this amazing community and hopefully add to it as well

Corbin welcome to the 405th we are glad your here I look forward to seeing what you start building if you get stuck just make a post and we will try to help you as much as we can

First Name: Corbin
Favorite Hobby: Sketching specifically Transformers.
Favorite part of Halo: The Cole Protocol (novel, though the protocol it's self is interesting as well)
Favorite Halo: Formally Three, currently Reach
Favorite Video Game: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Other Interests: Art, and Poetry
Favorite Food: Home made Chicken Alfredo
Favorite Band: Aviators
Favorite Movie(s): The Transformers 86 movie
What do you hope to learn here?: Armor building, but also hopefully social skills
Have you built/made a costume before?: Sadly no, but that's gonna change soon
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: None so far
Other: Looking forward to being able to experience this amazing community and hopefully add to it as well
The transformers G1 movie is one of my favorites too. If you haven't already, you should check out Wernissage's halofied transformers. I'm currently working on a halofied Soundwave spartan. Hasn't gone far yet but I'd like to more seriously work on it this winter.

The transformers G1 movie is one of my favorites too. If you haven't already, you should check out Wernissage's halofied transformers. I'm currently working on a halofied Soundwave spartan. Hasn't gone far yet but I'd like to more seriously work on it this winter.
I will look forward to seeing it. Good luck!

First Name: [Covered in black ink by ONI]
Favorite Hobby: Cooking
Favorite part of Halo: Official and fan-made fight choreography like Reach's assassinations
Favorite Video Game: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Other Interests: Gundam, fighting games, Doom games
Favorite Food: Oklahoma Fried Onion Burger
Favorite Band: Daft Punk (R.I.P)
Favorite Movie(s): The Spider-Verse movies
What do you hope to learn here?: Getting started with foam armor, making a custom vacuum formed visor, integrating additional parts to the helmet like a fan/motors
Have you built/made a costume before?: Nope
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Not at the moment
Other: I want to integrate elements from the various games I play into some sort of crossover projects. I'm currently thinking about some sort of Guilty Gear x Halo armor for my first build

Welcome Vincible,
Glad to see y'all here if you need help or questions let us know we will try to help as much as we can. A lot of us are marketing cross over stuff. I have the lancer chain saw on my m5 Halo rifle I'm with you on the armor from both games I'm still work on it.

First Name: [Covered in black ink by ONI]
Favorite Hobby: Cooking
Favorite part of Halo: Official and fan-made fight choreography like Reach's assassinations
Favorite Video Game: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Other Interests: Gundam, fighting games, Doom games
Favorite Food: Oklahoma Fried Onion Burger
Favorite Band: Daft Punk (R.I.P)
Favorite Movie(s): The Spider-Verse movies
What do you hope to learn here?: Getting started with foam armor, making a custom vacuum formed visor, integrating additional parts to the helmet like a fan/motors
Have you built/made a costume before?: Nope
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Not at the moment
Other: I want to integrate elements from the various games I play into some sort of crossover projects. I'm currently thinking about some sort of Guilty Gear x Halo armor for my first build
Oh, man. Oklahoma fried onion burgers! I have to get one every time I go back home to visit!

First Name: Kamryn, but just generally go by Pug.
Profession? Student?: Was Technical writer, currently freelancing.
Favorite Hobby: Gaming probably, although working on cosplays is very close second.
Favorite part of Halo: probably gunplay / general gameplay. Although custom games and stories are fantastic.
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Other Interests: Nintendo, Adventure and Platformer games, 3D Art/modeling and 2D art, Video editing. Wanting to get into content creation more really.
Favorite Food: Either Bagels, Chicken Pad Thai, or chocolate cake.
Favorite Band: Oh jeez.. uh as of this specific moment? Sleep Token, but honestly it changes almost daily. Love most genres really.
Favorite Movie(s): Spiderverse movies or Homeward Bound actually. Loved that movie as a kid.
What do you hope to learn here?: Already have learned a ton from here. So not sure other than maybe getting better at hiding seams in 3d printed projects, still working on that..
Have you built/made a costume before?: Currently working on a Halo 3 master chief. Completed? Red (Goron) tunic Link from Ocarina of time.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Not yet actually.
Other: So I have been lurking since like April but honestly have high social anxiety so I hadn't posted until now. Hope I can muster up the courage to post enough to get into a regiment one day. Currently setting up for DragonCon!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back