London Comic Con, Sept 14-15 2024

Schankerz

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey fellas, checking in to see if there would be any interest for us to have a booth presence at London Comic Con this year? They reached out to us and are very interested in having us there! Let me know know who’d be down even if you just want to come down for a day as I know it’ll be a drive for most of us.

ooooooo I can make that drive! So long as school isn't swamping me at that time. When is it?
edit: oh wait its in the title... hold on lemme check the calendar here...
edit 2: ok....... I could make it in theory, but the cleveland gaming classic is the following weekend. If there's big interest from you other folks then I'll be there! Otherwise I'll just spend the time prepping for cleveland

UPDATE: free weekend pass will be provided to anyone attending the booth, they’re even offering extra to close friends or family that want to come and help out too.

UPDATE: free weekend pass will be provided to anyone attending the booth, they’re even offering extra to close friends or family that want to come and help out too.
Hmmmm.... Maybe I can convince the wife to go and make it a family thing.
That way Aaden and my youngest can attend too. Lol.

Before I jump on the bandwagon and say I want to bring Cortana out for this little niche event, if people are in need of a ride, I'd be able to accommodate everyone who needs it (as I'll need to drive from the North anyway).

With that said, I'll consider a yes for attending Saturday and half of Sunday depending on what the booth limit is for people and what the accommodation situation is like.
(It's too expensive in Canada to go to these solo anymore, lol.)

Edit: Nvm...looks like I'll have a better shot at Fan Expo due to Friday issues in Sept. If people plan for next year, I'll make it happen.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back