Master Chief MK6 Mjolnir Infinite Helmet 3D Print - Updated Galatic Armory

Draxes

1714763608352.png

MASTER CHIEF MARK VI MJOLNIR HELMET
SOOOOO I was using the refurbished and repainted Jazzware Master Chief Helmet which fit me perfectly BUT I was tired, when asked, of saying that my entire armor is customized and 3D printed with the exception of my helmet. AND I really wanted a custom helmet that had more ventilation and maybe some other comfort ammenities. And perfect timing too since Galatic Armory JUST released their newest updated and far superior 3D files of the Mark VI Master Chief helmet.

MasterChiefHelmet-UPDATE.png

FEATURE - HELMET JAW REMOVAL
So I took the model that Galactic Armory just released and added a bunch of vents to the top to help with airflow and to hopefully serious reduce how many fans I need to prevent fogging. AND my best and hardest modification was configuring the jaw piece to be able to be pulled away so I can keep the helmet on while grabbing a drink or if I need to a real breather. I am working on modeling the magnet holders so I can easily pop on and off the jaw.

1714763353985.png

FEATURE - AI INSERT LIGHT ELEMENT
I also cutomized the AI insert portion so it can be built in pieces to allow the LED lighting mechanism with printable transparent PETG. And a bonus it it will allow a little extra air ventilation.

FEATURE - ELECTRONICS & COOLING
Coming soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back