Motor City Comic Con May 13th-15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwinnicker

Member DIN
S439
Description: MCCC takes place in Novi Michigan annually and is housed in the newly added onto Suburban Collection Showplace. It's very much a bit of everything con.

Date: May 13th-15th

46100 Grand River Ave Novi, MI 48374

Event Website: https://motorcitycomiccon.com/

It has been 3 years since I attended so I do not know what to expect this year (attending all three days). Perhaps a meet and greet on Saturday late morning/afternoon.

Dang, if I didn't just move to Missouri I would of loved to make my way out to this. I hope you guys have a blast!

Just to close out on Motor City, good solid event and saw a fair amount of spartans around! Wore my ODST for the first time in a few years with my new helmet and hungout with some 501st friends. Looking forward to their next con already!
IMG_20220514_122604138.jpg

I'd love to see the photos you got! We should try and locate these other Halo costumers and pull them into the fold like her or Discord! The more active in your state the better!

I'd love to see the photos you got! We should try and locate these other Halo costumers and pull them into the fold like her or Discord! The more active in your state the better!
I totally forgot to mention, lemme know if you'd like me to set up a drop link for said photos for you either for this con or any other con!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back