my 5 month project is almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome. How far along are you with the Hunter Suit? I decided im gonna try to make a Spartan suit first. Found out I had some clay in my closet. :mrgreen:

Hey everyone im new here, and i was wondering what you used for the errrrrrmmmm face gaurd or whatever its called. Becuase i was makng a helment out of cardboard from halo and i didint know what to use for that so i searched the web and found this site. Then i saw your armor , nice job by the way, but i want to know if it just plastic or what and where you got it thanks. :mrgreen:

well i wasnt talking about that but i guess you just gave me a good idea about the skateboarding helmet, i was talking about..where you look through i guess i totally forgot what its called :$ops: but o well, i was wondering becuase i want to see through it and you said you could see through yours until you painted it so i know it wasnt cardboard.

Thanks foro your help ;-) this site is awesome and so are the peeps. i guess ill keep my lense black or clear whatever motorcylce lense i can find, if i can find one. :shock:

Like i said peeps here are awesome, thanks im probally going to get one of those at this motorcycle shop tommorow by the mall, well that was pretty much useless info but o well, thank again.

i started putting some damage on my suit

remember how it was silver then i put the blue over it?

when i scratch it the silver shows through! :mrgreen:

im almost done with the torso area, legs, and arms

ps. i havnt really started on the hunter suit yet, i figure ill have to have about 40 nice sized boxes for all the parts {counting mess ups}

im almost half way there :hyper:

suit...***

anyways, I wonder if anyone is brave enough to put covenant "blood" covering part of their armor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back