My Halo 4 Solider buid

Status
Not open for further replies.
578751_493242107368418_1962414953_n.jpg

The one on the left is my second helmet i made and the one on the right is my first...

Good job so far btw i really like the details with the paint it looks VERY realistic
Oh yeah, just wondering will the chest be foam or pepakura because i haven't seen a Spartan IV chest yet if it is pep could you put up a link plz
I will be doing pepakura on the chest piece, the helmet took me roughly 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to do so the chest might take a month but I'll post pix when I start it

I went out of town for a couple of days, I'm currently cutting it out still, but i will be posting pix shortly but I'll do the same paint on my whole armor like i did the helmet... I've been through hell and back...lol

I've been working on a Halo 3 Marine helmet, the first one I did was way too big, now the second one is way too small, I just got done printing out a third one. now if it comes out to be too big or small I'm done with that and I can get back to building my Halo 4 armor

Thank you, i've been working on a project for a friend, but i am working on my Halo 4 chest piece but i will have pix shortly...but please keep to comments coming, i would like to hear what i can do to make it better and more realistic

WOW. How did I miss this build. You're helmet looks awesome. Love the paint job as well.:D

WOW. How did I miss this build. You're helmet looks awesome. Love the paint job as well.:D
thank you, I've been trying to get my chest piece done but with family and work i just haven't the time, but i will be doing my whole armor paint job alll the same

Okay, so I have a question. first of all, I love your halo 4 helmet! second of all, what visors did you use for your mark V and mark VI helmets?

Like Thorn said. . . I don't know how I missed this. . . . LOL!!! Good looking helmet. Keep up the good work. Don't leave us in the dark. Post some pics. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back