My latest idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHCosplay

Okay so I don't hang any temp let's besides the AndrewDFT one but I'm attempting to mix two different fandoms with Halo. I primarily cosplay as Snake/Big Boss from MGS3 so I figured I would do something cool like that as an ODST, my other thought is to do Yang Xiao Long from RWBY mixed with Halo, I've seen concept art of her as a spartan but was told I could make her (him in my case) into an ODST without much issues. If someone would be willing to help me out, either with armor ideas, templates, advice or with the project itself it would be much appreciated

Which version of Yang are you thinking? Modified Kat Air Assault armour might be your best bet for a post Season 3 because reasons...

I was thinking more of Season 1-3 instead of Season 4. I'm doing it genderbent so that it's a male armor

Oooh, very cool idea, very cool. I did this really quickly and roughly on a program on my iPad but this is a very rough idea oh what the colour scheme could look like.
IMG_2931.jpg

Just looking at a picture of her outfit this is how the colours would probably cross over onto an ODST armour with some added details for extra cool factors.

Edit: An idea just popped into my head! You could make the visor red or purple to match her eyes, I think semblance mode red would look really cool.

Last edited:
You should add on some sort of extra plating faulds or kusazuri style to emulate the weird white fabric thing that she wears on her waist in S1-S3.

Don't mind me, I'm now looking at how to RWBY up various armour variants... Curse you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back