My Mark Vi Progress W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem, so I'm using the paper mache method, yes, i know, it's inferior to fiberglass, but with the right treatment, it can work out to be about as strong as the hot glue method, or stronger.

phenry said:
If you haven't thrown away the respirator packaging, find it and make sure your respirator is rated for organic chemicals. If you can't find it look up the product specs online, or maybe even on the respirator itself. If it does comply with organic, maybe it's just a faulty respirator or you just need to tighten it up a little bit?

thanks I did some reaserch and found out that this was a respirator that only protected against sanding and small dust particles. I also found these neat filters for my respirator. Heres the link: http://www.amazon.com/N7500-3a-Nort...ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1246975016&sr=8-3

I could order that or I can just go to best buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
good job, when it comes to volatile organic compounds, don't F around with safety. I am still shocked being not able to find an organic respirator anywhere, so I will have to continue my search. I will probably get one over the internet like you, thanks for providing that link!

Akademee said:
good job, when it comes to volatile organic compounds, don't F around with safety. I am still shocked being not able to find an organic respirator anywhere, so I will have to continue my search. I will probably get one over the internet like you, thanks for providing that link!

hey guys big news. I decided to quit the mark 6 project and go to odst. why because The mark 6 isnt that new so id rather biuld the odst and make it last a couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator:
and considerin the world is going to end in 2012(nostradamus prediction) you wont have a couple of years,anyways bak on topic,i will look forward to your progress halo101

HELIJUMPERS HOORAHH!!!!!!111!!!!! llol and if your lucky once youy complete your ODST suit ,maybe ACDCrockr will let you innto his squad

Hey guys. I hope I wont get any haters about these shocking news but I have decided to take a different road in armor. Not even Halo related. Ever since I saw the movie Iron Man, I have always loved the pimped out armor that tony stark created. It was all shiny and smoth. I have decided to create a iron man suit (or at least the helmet) and go watch Iron Man 2 with it. Since I became a veteran, look for my Iron Man W.i.p in the pepakura and cardboard armor forums. Link to it will be up shortly. Finally i have gotten bondo and spot putty so be prepared to see some cool armor. By

cool halo 101 ,iron man armor seems to be showing up alot nowadays,and LUCKY you,you have bondo,living in AUS is a real let down because i dont know where to get bondo(i have completed half of my suit(AGAIN)but i am keeping it secret because i dont have a camera),ill pop by your iron man W.i.p soon and leave a comment,though if you get stuck on the helmet(trying to get the 2 helmet pieces(back and front)together to fit) Chuck a PM my way for somewhat help,and also if you're intreested...ummm...PM me and we can start a revolutionary W.I.P when I get my printer back(it broke due to overload of cvardstock :( )so yeh we can make a Iron man/HALO 3:ODST W.I.P in elite showcase sometime soon,where we will both post are progress,PM me if you think its a good idea(its like to people from each side of the world,come together and bulid AWESOME ARMOR*play some music*,A halo 101 and mjolnir follower production)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back