1st Build My ODST Journey

The entire sum of all of humanities knowledge, driven by learning algorithms honed from decades of development, but it still doesn't realize its the wrong word, spelled correctly...

Pauldrons are complete!

1725253912305.png

So we finally got everything together for Rose City (except the helmet).

1000027450.jpg

Had a good time at RCCC. Got a bunch of pictures, and learned quite a lot. Before the show was even over I had some improvements on the board. Upgrade the shoulder straps, replace the thigh armor leg loops, and a few other tweaks to make the armor way more comfortable and easier to wear.

1000027479.jpg

Added some bits of flair to the armor. Previously these were stickers and I just really didn't like the way they looked but they were placeholders.

Looking great. I can't wait to see the finish product. My I ask if you ever thought about using the kneepads that come with those combat pant to attach your knee armor piece to so they stay on your knees?
I love how you put thr boots together I never thought about attaching them that way and you have inspired me to put odst boots together finally

Looking great. I can't wait to see the finish product. My I ask if you ever thought about using the kneepads that come with those combat pant to attach your knee armor piece to so they stay on your knees?
I love how you put thr boots together I never thought about attaching them that way and you have inspired me to put odst boots together finally
So, the knees are attached to the shins rather than being a seperate piece.

The boots need a little work, one of my elastic toe cap bands separated about 5 minutes after putting them on. So thats gonna need some work, but the other one stayed in place just fine.

So, the knees are attached to the shins rather than being a seperate piece.

The boots need a little work, one of my elastic toe cap bands separated about 5 minutes after putting them on. So thats gonna need some work, but the other one stayed in place just fine.
Ok cool thanks for the comment back it helps me know what to look out for when I do my boots

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back