Props My project AR (GETTING CLOSE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
depending on how much you'd need, i'd be willing to buy a mold off this, and drop down some money to help cover the costs of the mold...

jimmyfu said:
depending on how much you'd need, i'd be willing to buy a mold off this, and drop down some money to help cover the costs of the mold...

Emphasized for truth and win.

I'd be willing to help out financially for a mould, or if it's cheaper for all concerned, a pull.

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmyfu said:
holy hell. how did you GET SO MANY DETAILS?! and what did you fiberglass? the inside or the outside? i'm really unsure on how to make weapons...D=

its not pep the BASE of the gun is from the pep file.
and GREAT work on the AR looks awesome

Post pics of you holding it so we can see the proportion.
Would definately help a lot of us out scaling our robo models :D

Looks great!

Keep it up

-Justin

smilie120 said:
Looks awsome! BTW doese anyone have a file for a MA5C all the pepakura AR's are MA5B's moddified with extera detail. they look to clumpy wheras the MA5C is more sprawled out.

Dude. That is really BA. If mine comes out half that good ill be extremely happy. I agree with smilie though, what pep file did you use??

Darthcalibar said:
Dude. That is really BA. If mine comes out half that good ill be extremely happy. I agree with smilie though, what pep file did you use??

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a line to give an update on things. Well its been crazy for me for the last week with work and other
and planning a widding :) But I did find some time to get a little bit done on the front hand grip I must say that it has
been the hardest part of the build. Anyway take a look at the pics I took one of me holding the gun to give anyone that
need it, an idea of the scale.

chance said:
Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a line to give an update on things. Well its been crazy for me for the last week with work and other
and planning a widding :) But I did find some time to get a little bit done on the front hand grip I must say that it has
been the hardest part of the build. Anyway take a look at the pics I took one of me holding the gun to give anyone that

Great scaling Chance, if you need more info on some stuff just send a pm ;)

Good luck on the rest of the frond hand grip, the AR is still looking amazing..

chance said:
Hey guys,

Excellent!
Looks great!
Keep it up and Congrats on the Wedding Man!

And thanks for the pic for scaling purposes, gives me a good idea on what i am going to do now.

Hello Plastiline Over Robo's Model AR :D

Great work once again!

-Justin

Good god! You are definatly ranked up there on my list of best weapon builders with Smick6 and his Type 52 Spike Rifle!

Two questions:

1. Are you going to sell molded MA5Bs?

2. Did you build that Pulse Rifle? 'Cause it is also very badass!

Keep up the good phenominal work!

WOW...that is incredible, sometimes people on this site make me dizzy with their awesome skillfullness
the finish on it make it look like its chocolate!:lol:
plus easter is coming :)
oh yah and you've earned 4 dancing cats...I've never ever given anyone else a dancing cat let alone 4

Master_Chief_13 said:
WOW...that is incredible, sometimes people on this site make me dizzy with their awesome skillfullness
the finish on it make it look like its chocolate!:lol:
plus easter is coming :)
oh yah and you've earned 4 dancing cats...I've never ever given anyone else a dancing cat let alone 4

Just an update....

Its been hard trying to find the time over the past few weeks to work on the AR, but here is were
I'm at. I hope to finish up with the last of the work very soon. Then I will need to start looking into
the model making part the the project. Let my know what you guys think.

chance said:
Just an update....

Its been hard trying to find the time over the past few weeks to work on the AR, but here is were
I'm at. I hope to finish up with the last of the work very soon. Then I will need to start looking into
the model making part the the project. Let my know what you guys think.

Damn! That's a nice peice of work there! That AR is incredibly detailed! Kudos! I bet your happy with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back