My Sons Odst Dutch Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjack

welp i just about got done with my sons Dutch helmet making the teeth was fun lol heres sum pics ,it still need sum lowlights and damage added also i made the texture of the helmet look like leather i think it loks inda neat

P0208090004.jpg

P0208090005.jpg

P0108090005.jpg

P0108090003.jpg

P0208090001.jpg

Wow nice! I wish I was your son I have to make my own Rookie armor because my parents don't know anything about Halo.I've made my own gloves and I'm using my shin/knee pads for the leg armor since that have straps and some black parts that you put your leg through I'm also using my elbow pads for the lower arm and elbow armor but I'm gonna cover both in cardboard so it can look better.Also how old is your son?

yea hes excited heres sum more pics of the detailing and lowlights ive added

P0208090006.jpg

P0208090007.jpg

P0208090008.jpg

P0208090009.jpg

that ones me wearing it lol (he took the pic )

P0208090011.jpg

few more touchups and i can add battle damage

OWW also theres no bondo in this helmet casue i suk at it as you can tell from the folds in top lol

ahh i just love the skull design bungie made.. probally got it from the navy seal special op skull masks

Thanks everyone and thanks Rundown for the model it was a challenging build but worth it

Jjack said:
Thanks everyone and thanks Rundown for the model it was a challenging build but worth it

your welcome^^.

Ithica said:
Rumor has it that some lucky bastard will be molding that beauty...lol. Wink wink.

Ithica

?? i demand a video of you now xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back