New Layout Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could just be my monitor settings, but I don't think the Earth background is bright enough. Anyway to lighten it up a little so its more visible, or is there a way I can do that myself with some setting somewhere?

i don't want to sound mean but um...
i hate it
sorry it just seems harder to navigate and not as friendly any more :(

Just noticed, the ladies icons have the white border too.

gender_female.png

This is a fairly minor detail, but about the earth background. It scrolls with the page. I think it would look better if it would sort of stay in place as you scrolled. Sorry the lack of better terms, but I think it would just be a nice little touch.

Xavier said:
tried something out... tell me what you think..

gallery_2379_99_741490.jpg

I do like the PoA class ship, a lot, but to be honest I like more space to type and this could potentially cause issues.. then again I just got back from a party and I'm pretty well trashed.. regardless, it looks good, I'm just not sure if it would fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is what the forums looks like on a wide screen display. if your screen is smaller or normal, you wont see the edges like i do.

lionheart912 said:
This is a fairly minor detail, but about the earth background. It scrolls with the page. I think it would look better if it would sort of stay in place as you scrolled. Sorry the lack of better terms, but I think it would just be a nice little touch.

I like :)

gallery_2379_99_87262.jpg

added a thing or two.... hey i was thinking, maybe we could have something alone the sides of the forums, but it didnt move when you scrolled, so it looked like the forums were moving along it... do i make any sense?

Freedom to those who love 800x600 resolution, I cant see people's entire post without having to scroll left and right to read, the old layout width was fine for me. I think the blue bar is longer than the original, which causes post's to be longer than they used to be.

AoBfrost said:
Freedom to those who love 800x600 resolution, I cant see people's entire post without having to scroll left and right to read, the old layout width was fine for me. I think the blue bar is longer than the original, which causes post's to be longer than they used to be.
I hate to break it to you, but 1024X768 is the de facto standard minimum resolution for web design.

Vrogy said:
I hate to break it to you, but 1024X768 is the de facto standard minimum resolution for web design.

Yuppers.

1280 x 1024 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back