New Layout Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it's not working for me. At school I can see the blue and the earth, but at home I still see the red and a blank background.

Garland said:
I don't know why it's not working for me. At school I can see the blue and the earth, but at home I still see the red and a blank background.

Guessing here, but empty your browser cache and reload the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i see we now have another skin (look at the skin selector at the bottom) cant we just have the original as another option?

Just when I got used to guessing if I mistyped my name or not, the skin is back! :D

Hurray for the original. :lol:

Aww, the default is still set at Jet :\ I still have to see invisible login name, then it turns into the original blue.

A few hours ago i was at school and the jet skin had blues and such, now its just black again...is this for everyone or is it my compy?

Yeah Frost Im stuck back at the original...

Wait, I see now, WE CAN GO BACK IF WE WANT TO! Im staying with the original, it pwns.

anyone else with the color issue?

I saw in xaviers gallery (i think) a cool look for the jet. any way to apply that?

I sent that background off to Adam... I dont know what hes gonna do with it though.

i actually just edited a screen shot, im still seeing the same thing you are.

Just bumping this up because of a slightly annoying feature that I've just noticed...
Is it possible to turn of the auto capitalization feature for thread titles?
I tried to rename a thread to "Mark III Iron Man armor files" but it keeps changing it to "Mark Iii Iron Man Armor Files" not a massive problem but it's a little frustrating.

It is in place to avoid people from creating topics like : CAN I HAZ A HELMIT?!

But I agree, in your case it is frustrating ;)

In the cutesy tropical dreams theme, there's not nearly enough pink, though I guess some lavender, chartreuse, or possibly some light light light mango would work as well. Also, the flowers are weak, much preferable would be some frilly-edged hearts, or maybe misty rainbows.

Belakor said:
Just bumping this up because of a slightly annoying feature that I've just noticed...
Is it possible to turn of the auto capitalization feature for thread titles?
I tried to rename a thread to "Mark III Iron Man armor files" but it keeps changing it to "Mark Iii Iron Man Armor Files" not a massive problem but it's a little frustrating.
Yeh I'm finding that a bit annoying, i cant type ODST in capitals...

Spartan 051 said:
On firefox the sign in text is still white on jet

Its not bad i just have to trust my typing
I've been having that problem as well, in both Safari and mobile Safari :( One workaround I've found is to log in using the "log in" link in the center of the page instead of the quick login box on the right.

p0rtalman said:
Yeh I'm finding that a bit annoying, i cant type ODST in capitals...
I must have got my titles in before the change, I'm now avoiding editing my ODST and MJOLNIR threads because I don't want them to revert to lower case :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back