No More Costuming For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone else mentioned, you'll be missed. Get well soon and hopefully you'll return in at least some aspects eventually. :)

Sorry to hear this, dude. But yes, your health needs to be your #1 priority. You've been a huge part of this community, hope to see you around in the future.

nintendude its a shame you wish to stop.
if you wish to use my pc as a ftp your well come too
I feel the site owes you a 21 gun salute.

It's sad to lose someone awesome from this community, but your health is alot more important than some costume.

I hope you still contiue to pop around and give advice and such!

-Pony

Some have thought that I am leaving the 405th and I just want people to know that stipulation is incorrect. I will remain here for as long as the 405th is around to give my advice and help others with thier costume if they need help knowing how to do something. I may get into sculpting in the far future right now my funds really are'nt the greatest for it, but as for pep and 3D model hunting I am fully done with doing that entirely after the first of the year, I'll still be doing it until then. Warhammer, Robocop, and many other pep files did not exist even though it was in thought by some around here I'm sure, but files like Warhammer and Robocop to name a few did'nt exist until I arrived and I like yourself was sad to see it when 4Shared removed all of my hard work. Costuming has for sure been a part of my life, but when under doctors orders, you are told not to mess around with any materials like bondo and fiberglass, you have to quit, even if you don't want to. As said I won't leave the 405th since this site is like a brotherhood to me. I may get into having costumes which are smoothcast created by someone else, since I can't work with anything like that anymore, I may even get into vac-formed stuff I just don't know yet what the future holds in store for me until I meet it.
EDIT: ACDC by the way I hope you don't mind me re-listing some of the pep parts you sold to me, the SMG I was able to get my brother to resin it for me, but since he did'nt want to resin the rest I had to re-sell it.

Well that's good to hear. That you're not leaving, that is. :) If your passion remains grounded in costuming, don't worry, opportunities will present themselves. And by that I mean new ways to costume. There are always alternative ways to do things, and no doubt you'll find a way if need be. Good luck with your future endeavors!

I never meant to imply that you were leaving the 405th. I'm incredibly glad that you're staying, to share your knowledge. That's a great thing to do, there. All I'm saying is, should your health return to a point where you can work in this awesome field again, I hope you choose to do so.

And, in any case, I do hope your health improves. Nothing worse than being at less than 100 percent.

Nintendude, if anyone understands I do. Anyway, it's oh so tough, when what you are so passionate about is something you should not do. So glad the community here is supporting you in this, it's even tougher when your peers do not have that understanding.

I haven't used your files but I think I may have a few on file as I found them so interesting and a learning tool. I know there are so many who use and continue to use them so I also thank you for your contribution to the costuming community at large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back