Official Appearance: FaZe HCS Major - Atlanta, GA (July 26 - 28, 2024)

Today, I met with FaZe about our appearance at the event, and they're super exited to have us there!

We're still working on firming up all the plans, and I'll get everyone know as soon as we know, but one thing I can say for sure, passes will be covered for costuming members. If you are bringing a handler, please contact me.

If you got the presale invite and already purchased passes, please let me know and I will see if I can get it refunded.

There is a very high chance I can show up for one (out of any) of the days, but my dad would probably come too. How exactly does that work pass-wise since he's not a 405th member?

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ

Faze has invited us to attend in an official capacity and will be giving us a photo and outreach area. We will also have a secured changing and storage space and they will be covering our passes.

For hospitality, Faze will be providing us water, and they are currently working on including us in their catering plan.

We are also working on other ways to be involved at the event, and I will update this thread as soon as I have confirmed details.

Please remember, we do not go into these events expecting anything. All of this is an incredible opportunity extended to us by Faze. If you are attending in an official 405th capacity and do not honor our rules or take advantage of any of the incredible opportunities offered by Faze, I will eject you from the event.

For passes, please DM me your full name, email, and a photo of your armor. At this time I do not know if handlers will be covered as well, but please send me your handler's info as well just in case.

There is a very high chance I can show up for one (out of any) of the days, but my dad would probably come too. How exactly does that work pass-wise since he's not a 405th member?
I am working that out with Faze now

I am working that out with Faze now
If he is coming as your handler, then I can more than likely get his pass covered. Please DM me your guys info and I'll get it handled.

Thanks! This helps to know what's going on. I probably won't be there Friday until the evening, if at all. Saturday and Sunday we should be there most of the day both days.

We've confirmed that everyone who has messaged me their info will have their passes covered!

If anyone else would like to come, I can add other people at an time.

I also have access details and more that I'll share soon!

We've confirmed that everyone who has messaged me their info will have their passes covered!

If anyone else would like to come, I can add other people at an time.

I also have access details and more that I'll share soon!
Is there anything specific I need to bring besides my armor?

Now that I have time, I can finally get the update out that I owe y'all.

The 405th Infantry Division is an official partner of the HCS Atlanta event, and I expect all of our members to abide by our event appearance rules. Violating these rules may lead to your removal from the event, which could also have consequences for your membership in the Southern Regiment and the 405th.

As a partner, we will enjoy many perks not available to general access members. We will have access to secured changing areas in the back of house (BOH) area of the venue. While in the BOH area, please do your best to stay out of the production staff's way, avoid disturbing teams, and refrain from taking photos.

They will be supplying us with all the water we need and are currently working on including us in the catering plan, though that is not yet confirmed.

We will also have a booth on the concourse with a photo backdrop and a prop display area. If you have a prop you would like to display, please send me a picture of it!

Throughout the event, we will work with the production team at times to produce content for the live stream. Myself and the production team will brief everyone on these activities at some point during the event.

This is the first time we've partnered with an HCS team in this capacity, so let's make the best impression we can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

Map update:

For everyone who is part of our partner passes, please refer to these maps for venue access. We will be using the pro player entrance each day.

gFu07PDkfA-tjv-YC=s2048?key=HH_KSrFT5Lt1lzgyvI4MQA.png

GsgeZ8WH6xSBivz_Y=s2048?key=HH_KSrFT5Lt1lzgyvI4MQA.png

Just a quick question for people, is there anything particular that people would like me to bring in my repair kit?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back