Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
master_008.jpg

his ankle looks like it hurts

Last edited by a moderator:
idk why but the visor is the only thing that bothers me
i think it would look good with that double layered visor tut

That is some fine armor. I finally get all my parts together and they go and make this. :mad:

The helm really is almost perfect for Halo Wars.

The paint job is incredible, but the more I look at this armor the more "mistakes" I find.
I still think Adams' armor is better and Links' AR easily tops the one this guy has.

I thought about it, I'm willing to bet they took the licensing away from Rubies and gave it to another company...

Rubies just doesn't make stuff anywhere near this quality so I think another company now has the licensing to work with the armor.

I do think that this may be the licensed armor, but it looks like it's going to cost a pretty penny to buy if it is indeed what I think it is...

I like the paintjob in some ways...and not in some others..

But if I were to give it a grading scale out of ten..

I'd give it an 8.7 maybe I don't know.

Kudos to whoever did it, but like Broz said, they need a better undersuit and a more bulky guy.... I agree with ya mate..

But overall good job and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more info on this. :p

Johny139 said:
The paint job is incredible, but the more I look at this armor the more "mistakes" I find.
I still think Adams' armor is better and Links' AR easily tops the one this guy has.
yeah the paint job is incredible
put that paint on adam's armor and give adam link's AR and thats perfect master chief in my opinion

WOW... THATS LIKE SOME CRAZY HYBRID ARMOR. It's like a mix of halo2/halo3/halowars with a flat butt. I LIKE IT.... I dont think its a rubies... it would be silly for them to use the halo3 hand pieces then go back to halo 2 version.

Someone or some people... put alot of work into that. Mad props. I like the paint job too.

BlueRealm said:
WOW... THATS LIKE SOME CRAZY HYBRID ARMOR. It's like a mix of halo2/halo3/halowars with a flat butt. I LIKE IT.... I dont think its a rubies... it would be silly for them to use the halo3 hand pieces then go back to halo 2 version.
yours is still the best.

I agree, there's no way this was made by Rubies. Much too nice. I really like the sharp edges, and it does remind me of the Halo Wars Spartans...

Blue, your helmets would be better on this guy.

And, I'm def. diggin' the paint job.
I'm guessing a suit like this could cost... $3,000+++ If it is indeed licensed.
This might actually be great for the 405th.
And I have to agree with some above statements, some parts are a bit awkward. ;)

Now, all they need are color variations. We wouldn't want 4,000,000 Master Chief's running around.
BORING.

Until someone comes out and officially calls this Rubies armor... I'm going to say it isn't

After all, Microsoft gave out more than one liscense for full-size props and armor... remember Master Replicas?

It looks good, but theres still room for improvement..

I just noticed something. I really like the sharpness of the armor, it makes it unique. Well the sharpness is appropriate in some places.

Sean Bradley said:
Until someone comes out and officially calls this Rubies armor... I'm going to say it isn't

After all, Microsoft gave out more than one liscense for full-size props and armor... remember Master Replicas?

It looks good, but theres still room for improvement..

I agree, I dont think thats Rubies at all.

The first pic is the statue, all the impossible human body angles. It looks like a the armor was pulled from that statue somewhere over in Asia by the looks of all the backgrounds in the images.

Its gorgeous, BlueRealms helmet is by far in my own opinion better than what we see. I do like the sharpness yes.

Somehow I have a feeling this is not going to be mass produced for the public. What we may find here in the future may a different story. ;)

Did anyone else notice that the statue version and the one the guys is wearing are different? Slightly... look at the foot toe piece, the belt where it connects to the pouches, and a bunch more. See if you can spot them.. It’s fun.. It’s like a game.

[attachment=66:diff.jpg]

Did you notice that the leg and arm pieces are the same for both sides it’s just flipped? I guess this is a cheep way of only having to maintain one mold for the forearm, thigh, calf, etc.

[attachment=67:flips.jpg]

crazy similarities to halo wars though:

Did you notice that the leg and arm pieces are the same for both sides it’s just flipped? I guess this is a cheep way of only having to maintain one mold for the forearm, thigh, calf, etc.

who would do such a thing :whistle:

That is sweet.

Hopefully Bungie'll license that model of armor.... Not the one we've seen running around the globe prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back