Member DIN
S128
What
Medium Gaming Expo
WAGE Website

Where
Washington State Fairgrounds

Parking
WA Fairgrounds Parking (probably Blue + Gold Lot)

When
March 29 - 31

Friday: 12:00 pm – 8 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm

Photoshoot
Friday: 2:30 by the booth
Saturday: 11:00am by booth
Sunday: 11:00am by booth

Booth
number 1555

Showplex-Gaming-Floorplan-Final-2024-1200x1705.jpg

Changing Area
yes - location tbd

Dinner
Dave & Busters Auburn Saturday 8:00pm

Tickets
Available here

Chat Room
Discord

Photo Drive
Shared Google Drive *make new folder with photographers name*

Volunteers getting a pass from me:
*volunteers are expected to help for 2 of the 3 days with a couple hours break each day.

PerniciousDuke
ArcSol
Lukavago
Kahn 319
HydrationPatrol
pipninja
SubXzeroXhero
Vanguard Gold
Vanguard Gold 's Brother
HotPockets
BaronArden
343i (x3)

Other members likely attending one or all days:

JSLund
MissBoof
carraj66
ThreeEvening158
DireWolf111
GalaxySailor
Draxes
kilcin
PapaSola
Darthgavin

This is the first year of this event, but it is put on by the people that do WA SummerCon which we love. In 5 years most attendees would say they prefer it over ECCC and they are claiming this new gaming Expo will rival PAX in the same way. We are very excited to join this new event!

As a local, I much prefer the parking and atmosphere of the fairgrounds over downtown Seattle. You may not get the excitement of being in the Emerald City, but you'll have less headaches.

Currently, the coordinators have secured 5 Halo celebrities!

1705600679369.png
1707323508071.png

1707323550634.png
1709226020546.png

1709226041617.png

We are also currently building a new booth expansion specifically for this event! Check it out!

I do have 15 volunteer passes available for Regiment Members. Please DM if you are interested in posing in costume for photos during the weekend or talking to attendees about the 405th while out of costume.

We'll definitely roll our convention photo challenges and we'll have a group dinner Saturday night at Dave & Busters (15 minute drive) and yes, they do have the Fireteam Raven game.

Last edited:
I'm down to clown, me and hydration will probably be staying in Issaquah so we won't be able to arrive super early but we are willing to help.

Sounds good. I will be staying at home in Tacoma, but if anyone is coming from out of town feel free to post here if you are interested in rooming up.

The last three Halo guests have been announced!
Jeff - MP voice
Bruce - MoCap
Marty - Composer

1709226313712.png
1709226333430.png
1709226356224.png

Anyone going to get something specific signed? I have a MP figure that I am going to have Jeff sign and I have a metal cased Halo 2 that I'm going to have Marty sign. Man I loved that soundtrack!

I will be attending on Sunday only and getting a pic with Jen and Steve. I'll be in ODST and have them sign my Briar Armor Master Chief helmet that I've had for (geesh) 17 years. I am not very active on here any more and I need to change that.

Glad to have you back, Sailor! I see you also qualify to officially join the Regiment. I've already looked back through your older posts. So, if you'd like to join the Pacific Regiment you just have to post in this thread saying so ----> Regiment membership - please all read

I will be attending on Sunday only and getting a pic with Jen and Steve. I'll be in ODST and have them sign my Briar Armor Master Chief helmet that I've had for (geesh) 17 years. I am not very active on here any more and I need to change that.
It'll be great to see you Sailor! Always nice to have some more ODSTs!

I'm holding off my excitement as best I can, but this weekend is soon upon us and looking at the floor plan and guest list it seems like it is going to be an awesome event.

We have secured our 10x30 space and I have noted it on the main building floor plan below. I am pinging everyone so they see the information below.

Volunteers getting a pass from me:
*volunteers are expected to help for 2 of the 3 days with a couple hours break each day.

PerniciousDuke
ArcSol
Lukavago
Kahn 319
HydrationPatrol
pipninja
SubXzeroXhero
Vanguard Gold
Vanguard Gold 's Brother
HotPockets
BaronArden
343i (x3)

Other members likely attending one or all days:

JSLund
MissBoof
carraj66
ThreeEvening158
DireWolf111
GalaxySailor
Draxes
kilcin
PapaSola
Darthgavin

***PLEASE NOTE-
We will have a changing area, so please do not be half kitted at the booth. Please keep the booth area clear for interacting with non-members or posing for photos in costume. If you want to chat with other cosplayers, move off to the side wall by the doors so people can continue taking pictures. NO eating at the booth. There needs to be one helmetless or non-costumed member at the recruitment table and at the photo backdrop at all times (that's two people) to communicate with non-members and handle for costumed members posing for photos.

If you are not wearing a Halo costume and you are hanging out at the booth to help you need to be wearing Halo, 405th or neutral clothes. You cannot be wearing other fandom shirts or other cosplays while at the booth. If one day you want to cosplay something else you can swing by the booth to chat, you just can not hang around for long periods of time. We need to make sure we are repping Halo and the 405th at all times.

SET UP-

I will be arriving Thursday night to unload all of the booth elements, but I will not have any time to set up. It is also ArcSol 's birthday!

I will arrive Friday morning at 8am to set up and we are supposed to be ready by 11am with attendees coming at 11:30.
* will need at least two tall people to help me Friday morning between 8-10am to set up the wall, any volunteers?

Best method to contact me
during the event is Discord with Arcsol and Lukavago on Discord as a backup. This is mostly to meet up to hand off volunteer passes at the BLUE GATE

Showplex-Gaming-Floorplan-Final-2024-1200x1705.jpg

If I didn't have training Friday I could help out but alas....

If you need help on Thursday I could try to swing that way after work.

I added a group photo time for each day since we are just doing it by the booth.

Photoshoot
Friday: 2:30 by the booth
Saturday: 11:00am by booth
Sunday: 11:00am by booth

There may be additional times or times might change if we can manage to convince any of the Halo celebs to join us.

I will post here any updates.

Volunteers - you can arrive as early as 8am. VIP tickets roll in at 11:30, general at noon.

When you arrive park at BLUE LOT and ping me, Arc or Luka and we will bring your ticket to Blue Gate.

There is a changing area, it is a barn. You can bring your tote to the booth and we will direct you to the barn. No totes at the booth.

The changing area entrance looks like this:20240328_203054.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back